PDA

View Full Version : Break in & Theft at "First Strike Paintball" in Wisconsin

Tyger
08-09-2003, 07:26 PM
This came off the "Frst Strike Paintball" mailing list. It's a list for paintball field in Chippewa Falls, WI. If anyone in the area sees or hears anything regardign this matter, please contact First Strike via e-mail address below or at their web site http://www.firststrike-paintball.com

Just passing news along. ...and hoping to find a few thieves.

-Tyg
(begin)

Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003
Subject: Break-in

For those of you that haven't heard yet, the clubhouse was broken into on thursday afternoon/evening. The people involved took most of our inventory stock and all of my personal equipment. What I'm asking of all the people in the group is to keep your eyes and ears open to track down the equipment and the people involved in the burglary. Most of you know what my markers look like, and the other equipment will be posted on our website. The people knew what they were taking because of the items that are gone. If anyone knows of any "renegade" groups in the area, let me know. Some of the things that were taken were 10 cases of paint, both Blaze and Worrpaint. The police have fingerprints and other signs from the clubhouse, but they think the equipment will probably be sold through pawn shops or internet. We are working on a REWARD for anyone giving information on the arrest of the theives and/or retrieval of the items that were taken. This will also be posted on the home page of the website. We would appreciate any help we can get in this matter, anyone interested on joining in on the lynching should contact us (or if you have any other suggestions let us know...he,he,he).
Thanks - Craig

coolcatpete
08-09-2003, 08:23 PM
same at my field reply to www.ithacapaintball.com