PDA

View Full Version : flatline reg?

TheJester
08-10-2003, 10:19 PM
what reg is in the flatline? i know it's the same as on the mags, but is it the RT reg? or the classic reg? cause it doesn't seem to make much sense to have the classic reg on something like an emag. also, i noticed they don't have flatline in the airgun store anymore why not?

Woogie12
08-10-2003, 10:30 PM
I was wondering why it wasn't there too. Maybe they are redesigning the regs casue wasn't something wrong with them?

BajaBoy
08-10-2003, 10:34 PM
by the look of the reg seat it looks classic.. the rt is a little diffrent, but still im sure there is a diffrence between the flatline reg and classic reg.

yea what going on with the flatline tanks in the store?

magman007
08-10-2003, 11:11 PM
actually its funny, im going to agree it works classic like, atleast i think it does, but reg seat isnt a way to tell, because the 3k, actualy uses an o ring, which we all know, is what the rt reg uses

JT2002
08-10-2003, 11:15 PM
i dont think AGD will be selling ANY flatline tanks till they can get their arses moving and create a better reg seat. :rolleyes: :D thats prob why theres none in the store, they dont want to take on anymore backorders cuz they cant EVER fill em right now

TheJester
08-11-2003, 06:18 AM
so you're saying flatline's blow reg seats like it's their job? i've never heard of problems before.

any 1 else find it odd for AGD to put anything else besides their "fastest recharging reg" on their flatline? cause i don't care how fast the RT recharges, if the tank reg can't supply it that fast, then what's the point?

also, i would like to point out that i'm not dissing the flatline, i know that it and the max flo are 2 of the best out there

Dayspring
08-11-2003, 10:11 AM
Already done. They're in production and should be at AGD any day now. (Read the forums more. :))

Originally posted by JT2002
i dont think AGD will be selling ANY flatline tanks till they can get their arses moving and create a better reg seat. :rolleyes: :D thats prob why theres none in the store, they dont want to take on anymore backorders cuz they cant EVER fill em right now

JT2002
08-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Already done. They're in production and should be at AGD any day now. (Read the forums more. :))

]

im on here a lot :D a lil busy trying to sell my emag. dayspring you know anyone looking?

Kevmaster
08-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by TheJester
so you're saying flatline's blow reg seats like it's their job?

no...just that to make flatlines you need reg seats. when your supplier stops making them, you cant sell more tanks...THATS the problem