PDA

View Full Version : I love my Minimag.....but......I need help

jaret
08-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Hi there, I have a Minimag with a level 10 bolt and and intelliframe. I guess I shoot pb's pretty fast, but I want faster !!! :D

Is there anyway to turn my Minimag into an all out ball spraying machine ? Like 18 - 22 BPS? I love the gun, I just need more speed. Thanks for your help.

aut911
08-11-2003, 06:15 PM
ok three things. ONe you can sell me your intelli and then you can get a hyperframe. two,you can get an autoresponse frame, cut off the guard and put on a double trigger. or you can get an rt or x valve.

you could also get a y frame.

aut

SpecialBlend2786
08-11-2003, 06:50 PM
yeah, i agree. a hyperframe should do the trick. Their kinda expensive though.

jaret
08-11-2003, 07:29 PM
are hyperframes the best frame upgrade? If I buy a hyperframe, what do I lose on my intelliframe?

Addiction
08-11-2003, 07:33 PM
K. You need a hyper frame just like they said but u also need a x valve and put a Halo on top and you should be able to make that sing. I have a minimag with a red ule, hyper frame, x valve and i have a evolution 2 on top of it and it sings.The evo. 2 keeps up. But the only problem i have with the halo is the weight, but if u dont mind weight get the halo.

Z-man
08-11-2003, 09:42 PM
I won't bash the hyper frame as I have not used it but I can spray out paint as fast as any of you with my intilliframe and even faster than you can with the RapidFire of the RT valve, which is where I most certainly aggree.

GET AN RT OR XVALVE!

that is the single biggest imporemenet (after the lvl 10) that I find increases your rate of fire.

I guess it depends if you like the mechanical pull or the electronic feel. Intelli is as good as it gets for mechanical and I would bet that the hyper frame feels great for those fo you who like the electronic yes?

SpecialBlend2786
08-12-2003, 12:14 AM
yeah thats true; a X-Valve and a well tuned trigger finger could probably shoot just as fast as a hyperframe.

oh well; i'm looking into getting an Omen rather than upgrading my mag any further. i heard those things shoot pretty fast, and their not too expensive. (a little off topic, sorry)

anthrakz
08-12-2003, 04:37 PM
The recharge rate of the classic valve can only accomodate 8-10bps before it just starves itself for air. So you may want to look into getting a new valve, such as a retro or Xvalve. The reactiveness in those valves will help you shoot faster. And if that isn't enough, you can add a Hyper. The Hyperframe replaces the whole intelliframe, so you lose that.

silentdeath55
08-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Just get a ULT. That should get you a few more BPS than you have now.

minnimag
08-12-2003, 10:09 PM
but without a x-valve or RT valve apparently youll short stroke like crazy with a ult. I would say x-valve and ult is the best way to go. A 15ounce slightly reactive trigger :D man... i want that.

xunderdogx77
08-14-2003, 06:42 PM
for less then 50 bucks u can get a ult trigger...keep yopur normal valve if u wanna save money...i can cap at 12bps or so with a ult

paintbattler
08-14-2003, 08:47 PM
just get a retro and that is all you will need.

silentdeath55
08-14-2003, 09:00 PM
I have a classic valve and a ULT and the only problem I have is a little bolt stick, but nothing to fret about. I was a little skepticle the first time I played with it, but after that I am extremely pleased with its performance.

Person
08-14-2003, 11:38 PM
OKAY I only read the first part of this post BUT

If you are getting a HYPERFRAME an RT VALVE / X Valve is USELESS because the trigger bounce is eliminated, the Hyperframe is capped at 13 bps so the classic valve WILL keep up, AND an RT valve has a strange way of chronoing So, if you are going to get a hyperframe, keep your standard valve.

Hyperframe, mako frames, booyah frames, all for mags, all have had quality ish issues, but, nowdays they seem to have there problems worked out and yes centerflag frames are the best.