PDA

View Full Version : How do you top your Xmag/SFL?

TNS2k2
08-11-2003, 06:35 PM
Well i got to thinking. I used my warp on an SFL at NJ AO 3, and i also tried a Halo on an SFL. I didnt mind the warp, but i have mixed feelings about it. And i didnt really like the Halo ontop of the SFL, it was a little top heavy. That may have been just me though, cause i only used it one game, and it was after all day use of Warp. since i fried my revvie, i am going to pick-up some reloader internals, and i am going to give that a try on the Xmag. this i am sure i will like, as the revvie is pretty well balanced. or maybe i will just get the damn halo, and get used to it.. i dont want to have any problems with feeding. in that case, i will have a back-up reloader, and a warp if i ever choose to use it again.... :rolleyes:. yes i know about the evo2 i had one, and i dont think i will go back there again. :D

so how are you guys setup? and what do you also think about the situation?

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2003, 06:50 PM
so is that gonna be your X-Mag; the one in your sig?

TNS2k2
08-11-2003, 06:52 PM
yeah man, that's what i want... :D

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2003, 06:54 PM
so a blue to silver fade? or are you trying to be tricky and throw something strange in like a gloss to dust fade?

speedyejl
08-11-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm using a HALO right now on my Xmag with a 68crossfire and DYE Drop foward. Gun feels PEREFECT I couldnt ask for anything more balance or weight wise.

TNS2k2
08-11-2003, 07:46 PM
DiRTyBuNNy: nah, just a straight gloss. that pretty blue to a silver fade. and then i am gonna send it back to A+ and get some barrel tips matched.Oh and a Datapimp drop matched as well. :D

actually, i think i am going to give the reloader a try. if i go back to warp, i will pick up a halo. it isnt weight, its more of balance...

ntn4502
08-11-2003, 08:42 PM
so the revi did fry???? Thats what almost cost us a game!:D

Nick O time
08-11-2003, 08:45 PM
I was always outshooting my Rico, so I got a Halo, then I got a Reloader cuz I got it for a great deal and I haven't gone back. The relaoder is sweet man and I haven't outshot it yet(I can't fire that fast but just fast enough to outshoot a Rico).

1stdeadeye
08-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Depends!

I use both the EvoII up top and the warp depending on how lazy I am! When I am really lazy, I leave the hopper off and just drop the balls in a few at a time by hand!;)

Kevmaster
08-11-2003, 08:56 PM
I run a warp feed with 12v X-REvvie on my X-Mag...woo! (same setup on my rainmaker)