PDA

View Full Version : Anno Q's

ChuckWag78
08-11-2003, 06:58 PM
I was wondering what I can anno on my Mini-mag since you can only anno Alum. I know you can't do the body but what about the rail(Stock), VA, Foregrip(32*Gasthru), Drop(Empire Cradel), NW Tank Quick Disconnect, Intelliframe, Hopper w/ X-Board(I'M JUST KIDDING!!!), Barrels(Lapco Bigshot & Perfect Bore) finally X-Valve.

Both of the barrels are Alum but I didn't know if it affected the performance.

Right now everything is black, but I wanted to do some kind of splash or something. I'm not really into fades. Are there any other kind of finishes? Whats this Acid wash I've been hearing about? I don't really even know what I want, any suggestions? I want to keep my mini body so what would go good with the Black Body?

Thanks

P.S. I did search around but couldn't find my questions answered.

Hexis
08-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Removing the serial number would void the X-Valve's warranty. So I would highly suggest you don't do that. You could anno the rail, VA, and I-Frame easily. I would suspect the foregrip and drop would be no problem as well. You could also get a ULE body and have it annoed to match, which would look very nice.

VanGogo
08-12-2003, 12:51 AM
check out our services
XPB Anodizing Post (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81020&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)