PDA

View Full Version : I woke up

-Carnifex-
08-11-2003, 11:56 PM
I woke up today and realized integrity isn't in style anymore. I'm stuck at a small school due to this god damn intergrity while I watch my friends that have moved on at larger schools have a great time. They drink, smoke, sleep with girls, while I'm left here at a place with 150 students in which two maybe three girls would be worth going after. This is what I get for trying my best to be a good person, school work, for what? So I can go to an Ivy League school and become a nine-to-fiver, get my little peice of the american dream?

I think I need a shrink.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm going to hell to, yay.

e mag
08-12-2003, 12:05 AM
I never drank or did drugs and still had a good time in highschool, thats not to say i didnt do stuff with girls:p, there was 3000+ kids though, so lots of cool girls.
edit: don't just try to sleep with some hot girl, find a good looking girl who is interesting to you. Of course it would be fun to sleep with a bunch of girls but imo it's better to have a good relationship. Just wait for college, you will have a good time.

ZAust
08-12-2003, 12:21 AM
i know what youre talking about bro. my school despite its all boys catholic school status(how i hate it), has lost any integrity it may have had. just about everyone cheats in school, most people drink, and do drugs of some kind, and the giris school across the street is known, instead of carondolet. as carondoslut.

-Carnifex-
08-12-2003, 12:41 AM
I'm not saying that my school has lost integrity, though the majority of the students are morons, I'm saying that for being a good person I get screwed.

LIGHTEMUP
08-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm going to hell to, yay.

ME TOOOOOOOOO how ironic

Konigballer
08-12-2003, 02:02 AM
who ain't, including the people doing the damning.

MagMan5446
08-12-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by ZAust
and the giris school across the street is known, instead of carondolet. as carondoslut.

So?

Soon, as you get older, you will realize that just about every girl is a slut. Take what you can get.

and heaven and hell are just the same...

Mega Man
08-12-2003, 02:57 AM
Well I guess it depends on what your goal/outlife on life is all about before you can say what sucks or what doesnt in your life, I'm not in your situation but if it was I wouldnt be complaining b/c I have religion that I live for, but I wont get this closed over religion. But hey whatever floats your boat. AO is a great place to vent:p

beam
08-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by MagMan5446

...and heaven and hell are just the same...

Considering that each is Eternal I would get my advice from someone other than a guy who posts opinions on message boards.

As for integrity, the very nature of integrity is that it is hard to maintain. It goes against humang nature. Why? Mostly because we are very selfish creatures.

It's the high road.

Oh, and one more thing, if you brag about having integrity, you probably don't really have it.

-Carnifex-
08-12-2003, 11:00 AM
Are you saying that I came to a message board full of people I know to brag about my moral soundness?

The high road to where? I'm going to hell either way.

ASDadam
08-12-2003, 11:45 AM
Girls aren't the only sluts...Us men are probably more of sluts than women are. I know i haven't been exactly an angel when it comes to not being a slut....but hey, lifes short so screw it...

PsychoBaller
08-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Transfer man.... I used to go to Quinnipiac University in Connecticut. 3000+ kids on campus was nothing, didnt meet enough people.

So I trans. to Rutgers after my first year at QU.
Now going into my 3rd yr of College, and have found that it would have been best to go to a school with around 8000-10,000 kids, instead of going to a really small school, or really huge school (RU is like 40,000).

~da baller

Daroy99
08-12-2003, 06:48 PM
Public school rocks, hell yeah. :cool: atleast ours does...

FalconGuy016
08-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446

So?

Soon, as you get older, you will realize that just about every girl is a slut. Take what you can get.

and heaven and hell are just the same...

Had some bad experiances have you

JesseB
08-12-2003, 10:26 PM
weeeeeeeeeee

Torbo
08-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

who hasnt?

Jonneh
08-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Since you missed out on drink/drugs, your 'badass points' have accumulated, meaning that you can go onto much harder things such as rape, murder and stealing ham. You'll be the coolest kid in school.

Matt_mg
08-13-2003, 07:56 AM
stealing some ham? save me some!

MagMan5446
08-13-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

Yeah...not with girls though. Just common knowledge.

-Carnifex-
08-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Transfer man.... I used to go to Quinnipiac University in Connecticut. 3000+ kids on campus was nothing, didnt meet enough people.

So I trans. to Rutgers after my first year at QU.
Now going into my 3rd yr of College, and have found that it would have been best to go to a school with around 8000-10,000 kids, instead of going to a really small school, or really huge school (RU is like 40,000).

~da baller

I have certain obligations to stay where I am, like I said in my first post.

AngelBoy
08-13-2003, 08:05 PM
My high school has 300 people in it... I know where your coming from on that point. Its very hard to meet new people when you know everyone, and its also nearly impossible to change people's outlook on you. You do one thing, and everyone knows, and thats all they will think about you, forever. It really does suck I know. Sorry you cant transfer schools, that would probably help more than anything.

Im not gonna comment on the part about the meaning of life.

Digits
08-13-2003, 09:31 PM
I got to a small school.. I dunno, it's not that bad.. But every chick in my school is the EXACT opposite of a slut.. Except for maybe 5 lol.. It sucks for a horny man like myself. :D

LittleKrems
08-13-2003, 09:43 PM
im staying a virgin till marage, so i really dont care much for sluts, and i decided not to be their friends;)

Digits
08-13-2003, 10:22 PM
^^

You know you'll crack..

We all do :D :cool:

InfinatyBPS
08-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Wow I smoke(tobacoo is bad, smoke other stuff, thats all I have to say), drink(alcohol is bad, I don't do it that much) and have tons of fun, have lotsa friends but I'm still working on the girl thing... and guess what, I'm pretty sure im not going to hell:D

InfinatyBPS
08-13-2003, 11:11 PM
Not to turn this into a religious thread but why do you think your going to hell for sure?

-Carnifex-
08-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe if I kill myself I'll go to heaven.

f3rr3+
08-13-2003, 11:19 PM
i didnt read anything but if you think your going to hell just become athiest and you wont have to worry about that :P LOL

(if you like religion its up to you i am in no way pressing athiesm on anyone cause thats a whole 'nother argument)

Meh, just go out and get into the atmosphere you wanna be in, just cause you dont go to a big school doesnt mean you can go to where all the kids from the big schools hang out. In the end youll prolly be better of anyways.

f3rr3+
08-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by beam

Considering that each is Eternal I would get my advice from someone other than a guy who posts opinions on message boards.

As for integrity, the very nature of integrity is that it is hard to maintain. It goes against humang nature. Why? Mostly because we are very selfish creatures.

It's the high road.

Oh, and one more thing, if you brag about having integrity, you probably don't really have it.

^^ [/golf clap]

JesseB
08-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Maybe if I kill myself I'll go to heaven.

Try reading the bible next time, not using it as a door stop...

Digits
08-14-2003, 12:37 AM
I have no pitty for anyone that takes there own life

-Carnifex-
08-14-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by JesseB

Try reading the bible next time, not using it as a door stop...

Amusingly enough, The Bible is the very thing that has damned me in the first place.

InfinatyBPS
08-15-2003, 06:15 AM

Amusingly enough, The Bible is the very thing that has damned me in the first place.

Why, are you gay or something?

bornl33t
08-15-2003, 06:21 AM

I know it's crazy, but that's how the bible works. It's daming, but it it also carries the solution for the dammed.
I too am damned, but thank goodness for grace.

RT pRo AuToMaG
08-15-2003, 03:57 PM
actually, if you killed yourself, you'd go to hell, which you would know if you read the bible.

SpongeBobSquarePants
08-15-2003, 04:52 PM
OK to all you idiots who keep saying I'm going to hell this or that and I'm comeing to. STOP. It is agianest AOs rules to talk about religion. Thats gets threads closed and people pissed off so stop before you ruin it to for everyone.

Carnifax-I am in the exact opposite boat as you.I just moved from a highschool with around 1000 kids and you werent cool unless you drank, smoke, did drugs what have you. See you may think its cool now but your ruining your life. And if the girl your after thinks thats cool find a new girl.

Now myself I have moved to a school from 1000 highschool kids to a school that has 78 yes 78 highschool kids. Yea big difference but I'm friends with almost everyone and have only been there sense monday. Sure there is not much girl/relationship wise but thats why you go after the girl you have been after for 2 years. ;) Don't let life get you down. Sure it kicks you square in the nuts every now and then but pain is only temporary.

-Carnifex-
08-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS

Why, are you gay or something?

No, but I don't love God.

Originally posted by Heat

I know it's crazy, but that's how the bible works. It's daming, but it it also carries the solution for the dammed.
I too am damned, but thank goodness for grace.

From what I hear grace seems to be reserved for those who love God.

Originally posted by RT pRo AuToMaG
actually, if you killed yourself, you'd go to hell, which you would know if you read the bible.

That was a joke big guy.

bornl33t
08-15-2003, 05:28 PM
Grace by definition, it free of charge. You don't owe anyone anything, but it must also be sincere.

For example, you take your dads car out without asking and wreck it. He's mad, you get sent to you're room, grounded for a week. You realize you screwed up and apologize. He's showing you grace when he says "it's ok, I forgive you" but that doesn't mean you are free of being punished. He might still ask you to pay his inshurance deductible to have hte car replaced. He forgave you because of grace. He didn't have to... he could have said fine you're not driving till you're 20.

You see actions have consiquenses.

on the other hand, same story, but you're a slick one and while you're bummed out about being grounded you figure if you apologize you'll get off easy. So you go say something that you don't mean and he sees right through you. Most likley he won't forgive you with a reply like "yeah, whatever. That's another week for lying to me"

You see grace is free if asked for sincerly.

In addition to this, sincerity is lasting. So like you're dad forgives you, you pay his inshurance and all is cool, but because he forgave you to go BEYOND what was asked for and say, buy him a wicked cool stereo to show you're graditude.

What I'm getting at trying to show you why christians go to church n stuff. We want to, it's not required. It's not going to make anyone more holy. It's not going t okeep you out of heaven. Christians to want to be there out of love and graditude. God=love = Grace

-Carnifex-
08-15-2003, 05:41 PM
So if I ask for grace I'm home free?

Tubby_Ninja
08-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Man, when I clicked on this stupid thread, I expected it to say:

"I had a dream last night about eating marshmallows, and when I WOKE UP, my pillow was gone!"

Imagine my disapointment when this buzzkillin' thread is what I saw...

Oh well.

InfinatyBPS
08-15-2003, 06:41 PM

What did you do that was so bad in the first place?

-Carnifex-
08-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Uhhh, I said, I'm going to hell because I don't love God.

Jonneh
08-15-2003, 07:19 PM
lol band from plain of existence 4 sassin' god

bornl33t
08-16-2003, 02:02 AM

If your sincere, mind you, sincerity includes not doing it again. I wouldn't think my kid was very sincere if he took the car out the next week again without my permission.

-Carnifex-
08-16-2003, 02:54 AM
We got off of the original subject, aren't I going to hell because I don't love God?

I'd appreciate it if the thread wasn't locked, I'm seriously just trying to get information, we aren't debating or flaming.

impostal22
08-16-2003, 07:57 AM
This is what I get for trying my best to be a good person, school work, for what? So I can go to an Ivy League school and become a nine-to-fiver, get my little peice of the american dream?

why hasn't anyone commented on this? it's exactly what's going through my head, ever since getting accepted to my college and now i'm going there in 12 days...what's the point? go to college, get an education. then what? then instead of living, i can "earn a living." what the hell is wrong with the world, if everything in the first 25 or so years of our lives is to accomplish one goal: to get a job and make money. WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT?!

about the god thing...why do you believe the bible? i mean...cmon. think about it. what kind of f***ed up god would damn anyone who didn't LOVE him...let alone like him. that'd be one bastardly god...it'd be fitting that that kind of god would be the creator of this world...but the point is, if appeasing him and loving him is the key to heaven...isn't it "better to reign in hell than serve in heaven?" i like to think so.

heat- i really don't think the majority of christians (or anyone of organized religion, for that matter) go to church because they feel a spiritual/moral/religious obligation. if anything, going was beat into them as just another routine when they were young, and it'd feel wrong to do otherwise. further, the church tends to be unforgiving to those who disagree with them, so if you are lucky enough to actually wanna go to church, it is only to appease the authorities that have their grip around you, covered by a moral facade. pfft, organized religion...the cause of a lot of the crap of our world...

hope this helps :)

Jack_Dubious
08-16-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by impostal22

pfft, organized religion...the cause of a lot of the crap of our world...

Amen to that, Brotha!

JDub

Mega Man
08-16-2003, 02:46 PM
Well I can see this could lead to a lock just cause all this Religion, but like -Carnifex- said some of us are trying to get some info. First of all IMO I wouldnt call a Christian one who goes to church just cause he feels obligated to, a TRUE Christian goes b/c he enjoys being their fellowshipping w/ other Christians and he feels God's "grace" as I do. And think about it this way, God is a loving God, but he is like a father, now i dont know many dad's who would STILL except his son or daughter time after time of being ignored, and having his name cursed, and after forgiving his son or daughter see them going out and doing it again, it is my belief that if you sincerly believe in God and Jesus, and actually TRY to not go out and do bad stuff, and ask for forgivness your goin to Heaven. BUT anyways back to the topic, we have a fairly large school so their are alot of "clicks" and not many of them think it's cool to drink and do drugs, but thats just my school, and I dont do it but I dont disrespect those who do.

SlipknotX556
08-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Dude be happy that you are in a small school. Recently the county built a new school for us because we had tons of new kids coming into the school. Now after they built the school that was supposed to be huge, they spent 53 million dollars on, their are 2400 kids and we are supposed to get 1000 more in a few months, guess what the school is to small, because of the lovely jeb bush, some of our classes dont have desks and their are 60 kids in a class with only 25 desks in a class, kids are sitting on the floor.

O yeah, they girl thing... are girls are sluts, you just dont know about it.

impostal22
08-17-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Dubious

Amen to that, Brotha!

JDub

lol i've noticed we agree on quite a lot jdub...perhaps we're the result of a government expirment to try and weed out the problems of the system by creating various "the Ones." are we the One? are we One? lol...too little sleep in the past month makes me go on rants.......zzz..

ps- i just realized, scarily enough, that i said amen to that, brotha in a previous post...lol...i think you're my long lost brother/father figure or something...oops did i say father ;)

-Carnifex-
08-17-2003, 11:22 PM
I found the one, hence me not being able to leave.

Jack_Dubious
08-18-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by impostal22

lol i've noticed we agree on quite a lot jdub...perhaps we're the result of a government expirment to try and weed out the problems of the system by creating various "the Ones." are we the One? are we One? lol...too little sleep in the past month makes me go on rants.......zzz..

ps- i just realized, scarily enough, that i said amen to that, brotha in a previous post...lol...i think you're my long lost brother/father figure or something...oops did i say father ;)

Must...kill...impostal22.

There can be only one.
:D

JDub

SyntaxError
08-18-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm not saying that my school has lost integrity, though the majority of the students are morons, I'm saying that for being a good person I get screwed.

Get used to it, by trying to do what's right, you get screwed over. ALL THE TIME unfortunately:(

EDIT: 500th post!:D

impostal22
08-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Dubious

Must...kill...impostal22.

There can be only one.
:D

JDub

noooo anything but highlander lol...*kills self* you win :(

08-19-2003, 12:13 AM
I go to an all boys catholic school and it sucks. And has socially scarred me for all eternity.

-Carnifex-
08-19-2003, 12:18 AM
There is this school called Regis Academy near me, it's Jesuit, I almost went there. It's all boys, but a ton of girls hang around because the guys that come out of the school have really good futures, alas, it was too far away for me. They just opened a girls campus too.