PDA

View Full Version : Kila's latest creation....

kilaueakid
08-12-2003, 03:10 AM
I don't have a name for this one yet, but since it looks so simple, I guess we can call her "simplicity". I got all the parts back from ano and of course forgot to include the trigger when I sent them off to be color'd....oh well.

Hall sensor has been removed from stock location and relocated. New magnets mounted in trigger arm so that it works with the new location of the hall sensor.

Shaved down body rail and shaved down sear pin design so that there is no hump where the sear pin goes.

ACE is mounted in the body rail. Dovetail grove cut on bottom of gripframe for direct tank mounting. Gripframe is cut simialar to ULE gripframe....humo part of grip is hollowed out.

Don't pay attention to the electrical tape on the tank, it is a just holding on the battery. The battery will actually slide into a pocket built into a custom tank cover.

Hollowed out front forgrip.

The Halo shows the meaning of a true No-rise....no eye sensors in this Halo, she has ears works with every shot of the marker.

Of course it has the magnetic detents, and also has an on/off switch in the front of the main gripframe.

Some other features in the works include a new solenoid which will operate on 9v, the ULT(trigger). The 9v power supply will more than likely come from the Halo, eliminating the need for a battery pack on the emag completely.

Also waiting on version 3 software.....anyway onto the pics...enjoy

kilaueakid
08-12-2003, 03:12 AM
another

kilaueakid
08-12-2003, 03:16 AM
one more...oh yeah, this package is extremely lightweight. Significantly lighter than my sfl.

Bad_Knees
08-12-2003, 07:37 AM
That is some great stuff Kila! Can we get a close up of the trigger?

luke
08-12-2003, 08:27 AM
WAY cool! :D
Tom has made an insinuation or two about the possibilities of the ULT. This is pretty close to what I had imagined.

ZyperioN
08-12-2003, 01:09 PM
that kick @$$!!! But i would definately replace the foregrip with a longer one, the one on there is just too short, just looks bad/weird.

aut911
08-12-2003, 05:31 PM
go for the lv74 foregrip cause that would look really good.

aut

NATE-DOG1
08-12-2003, 06:42 PM
naw the forgrip you got on there is perfect.
beauty in form and function.
Hey if you ever decide to sell that thing let me know:)
Nice gun!

darklord
08-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Is that my old e-mag frame I see on there? Woohoo I'm a part of history! ;) :D lookin good, kila!

MagOwnerzRule
08-14-2003, 09:02 PM
wicked sweet!

kilaueakid
08-18-2003, 02:12 AM
Yes darklord, that was your trigger frame....thanks!

kila

FooTemps
08-18-2003, 02:55 AM
just wondering but:

Is there any way you could link us to the noid you used?

Also, would you be willing to um... distribute instructions to some people? :D

ignatz
08-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Do you have any pics of the inside of the gripframe? How about the ACE installation in the gripframe or the ULE body?

LittlePaintballBoy
08-18-2003, 10:26 PM
um... trigger? did you make that yourself? if i ever get an emag i know im gonna see you about one of those:D

nato
08-20-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey nice job! If you want that foregrip to come closer to the trigger frame may I suggest drilling a closer hole like how I have on my mag? Check out my thread... that is an emag rail. Good Luck!

N.A.T.O.

kilaueakid
08-20-2003, 09:19 AM
If I try to move the forgrip closer to gripframe, the screw would go into the ace board.

kila

nato
08-20-2003, 09:35 AM
Didnt think about that... good call not drilling into the board:p You could still do it if you wanted to apply the time. It would be possible to use an internal band/clamp type thing for it to wrap around the rail. Otherwise it is still pimptacular. LATER.

N.A.T.O.

chizle97
08-20-2003, 12:28 PM
i would like to say awsome job and sweetness too I dont know how ya did it but it looks awsome.

FooTemps
08-25-2003, 02:20 AM
AHHH! I keep coming back to look at this beauty! Dude, this emag is just awesome. lol

DocRocker
08-26-2003, 12:17 AM
where's the hall sensor?

hitech
08-26-2003, 03:59 PM
It was my understanding that the UTL trigger did not provide enough return force to work well in an eMag. I thought this would work. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99399) What do you think?

Smitty2k1
08-26-2003, 05:42 PM
Ok, since I still dont own a mag, and am currently finalizing the botom line setup on the one im getting... what verticle adapter is that? Is it part of the foregrip or what?

The only way I can seem to use a gas thru grip (I plan on using a gas thru grip, but not using the gas thru part) is by using one of the full size adapters, and they are quite long and lower the foregrip very far... since I have a y-grip on the way, this is bad as it interferes with the dropforward.

Ok long story short, is your foregrip setup one piece or is it a foregrip and an adapter?

FooTemps
08-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1
Ok, since I still dont own a mag, and am currently finalizing the botom line setup on the one im getting... what verticle adapter is that? Is it part of the foregrip or what?

The only way I can seem to use a gas thru grip (I plan on using a gas thru grip, but not using the gas thru part) is by using one of the full size adapters, and they are quite long and lower the foregrip very far... since I have a y-grip on the way, this is bad as it interferes with the dropforward.

Ok long story short, is your foregrip setup one piece or is it a foregrip and an adapter?

Uhhh that's not a gas tru foregrip...

BTW kila: That foregrip looks really ugly... you should change it

Originally posted by hitech
It was my understanding that the UTL trigger did not provide enough return force to work well in an eMag. I thought this would work. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99399) What do you think?

He said he'd use a smaller noid. That might work better since there is less mass to push back on the return.

kilaueakid
08-27-2003, 12:23 AM
Call the forgrip ugly or what you will, but it feels better than anthing else I have used. Yes it was a gas-through forgrip. It is a stock AGD gas-threw forgrip. I bored it out and lightened it as I don't run my airline through it.

Hall sensor is mounted in the gripframe under the selector switch on the right side when looking down the barrel.

~Kila

FooTemps
08-27-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by kilaueakid
Call the forgrip ugly or what you will, but it feels better than anthing else I have used.

:D You haven't used my foregrip yet. It's like your's. It has gas thru, rubber, grip and all that but it's shorter and the rubber looks better. (I think it came off a bike, lol)

zeroack
09-01-2003, 12:58 AM
I've been looking at your mag here and I have the same problem as many that have posted here...I keep coming back and looking at this mag. I've made up my mind to own a mag now after playing with a buddies rig this weekend. My one pounding question is how did you get that halo so low? Is that a typical mod for mags that run halos?

Thanks...

Zero

FooTemps
09-01-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by zeroack
I've been looking at your mag here and I have the same problem as many that have posted here...I keep coming back and looking at this mag. I've made up my mind to own a mag now after playing with a buddies rig this weekend. My one pounding question is how did you get that halo so low? Is that a typical mod for mags that run halos?

Thanks...

Zero

Actually, the halo was modded.

zeroack
09-01-2003, 01:37 PM
How was the halo moded?

tanx...

zero

FooTemps
09-01-2003, 04:33 PM
The Halo shows the meaning of a true No-rise....no eye sensors in this Halo, she has ears works with every shot of the marker.

There you go. That's how he modded the halo.

kilaueakid
09-01-2003, 08:19 PM
I guess you could re-locate the eyes further up on the halo, however I do not use the eyes on this one. I can't say a whole lot about this halo right now, but in time, I'm sure you will be hearing more about it.

kila

Python14
09-17-2003, 05:05 PM
ya see, that is my final goal for my mag. I will get the gripframe and such from an E-mag, plus the 3.0 electronics basically make a SleEper-mag. It will look like a Retromag with a slightly modified Intelliframe, but in reality, it will be an extremely fast and deadly E-mag.

the123
10-08-2003, 08:08 AM
I should really look at this forum more often.
Kila, what rail adapter did you use to put your Dynaflow bottle on your gun THAT close? Is it something you custom made? Any possibility you could take off the grip panel and show us what you did with the HES? Thanks.

luke
10-08-2003, 08:47 AM
He didn't use an adapter.... ;)

Dovetail grove cut on bottom of gripframe for direct tank mounting.

lala
10-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Hay are you going to have this beast this weekend at pratice?

kilaueakid
10-09-2003, 11:13 PM
I wasn't aware there is a practice here in MN this weekend, most the team is going to the practice in Cali, and I am moving this weekend. Let me know if there is a practice here and I will go.

Rob

Dizeazed_Doughnut
10-11-2003, 02:10 PM
I like how the steel cable goes into the back!

penguinpunk555
10-11-2003, 06:28 PM
I think u should keep running the battery u have on the tank o tyhen u wont eat up batterys like crazy. Just my opinion but that is sweet!