PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives to Intelliframe please help

AutoNewb
08-12-2003, 09:18 AM
what other double trigger can i put on an automag classic? and whats so great about an intelliframe, i dont plan on hooking it to a warp or my revvy

FalconGuy016
08-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Intelliframe is considered by the mass of people to be the best performer and best quality of all the 2X frames, with exception of the electronic frame. Also, it will not void your warrenty

kosmo
08-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Dye frames are good, but every now and then you get one with tolerances that are a little bit off. Because of that they void your warranty.
Benchmark frames dont void your warranty but the triggers are sloppier than a wet sponge.
Medusa frames come out soon, Ive never shot one of those but theyre supposed to have magnetic trigger return in a mechanical trigger if I understand the rumors correctly.
And if youre lucky, and I mean reeeeeeeeally lucky, you might find an autoresponse frame lying around somewhere. Then just set the trigger stops to 1 shot only and itll rock.

chizle97
08-12-2003, 09:33 AM
well if your like me and cheap as all, you can get a double trigger at paintballgear.com, cut off the bottem of the trigger guard, and install the double trigger where the single trigger used to be. ide still prefer an inteiframe though just dont have the cash. if ya have the means get the inteliframe.