PDA

View Full Version : major lvlv 10 prob!

lawgiakl
08-12-2003, 02:19 PM
I got my level 10 yesterday and tried to install it. I used the instructions and got no results. The problem is i cant get my gun to even fire. I feel th etrigger gassed up but the rod only comes out about a 1/8 inch. the gun does not leak. I have used all the carriers,shims, and spring combos and none of them seem to be working. I am trying to use it on a classic mag with e-mag barrel.I also turned up the velocity to max and it didnt make a difference. When i out int eh regular bolt it works fine. What could be wrong?

Edit: the bolt also dosnt sit flush with the power tube if htat helps

Dayspring
08-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Start out with the #2 carrier and medium spring. Use ONE oring. Don't go switching around orings.

Put it together (also make sure you are using the correct powertube tip- the one with the wrench head, not the slotted one.) and then work from there. If it doesn't fire at all, then turn up the velocity. If that doesn't work, go down a half size on the carrier. Do that until you can get the thing to work.

The more you switch carriers/orings/springs, the more confusing it gets for us to help you. If you used ALL the carriers, you would've gotten to one where it just leaked gas all over the place. You don't want that.

FreakBaller12
08-12-2003, 09:14 PM
isn't there somethign about you usually have to break in the carrier o-ring????

sneakyhacker420
08-13-2003, 12:22 AM
USE OIL!!!!!! LOTS OF IT!!!!!

but i prefer using dow33 (shocker lube) on my mag o-rings... doesn't wear off as fast as oil

Dayspring
08-13-2003, 09:27 AM
You don't want to use oil on the initial setup b/c it will cover leaks you need to hear.