PDA

View Full Version : haha some idiot sent me this offer

SIGSays
08-12-2003, 06:42 PM
hey i have a omen almost new in the box with all the stuff like parts kit, manual, and stock barrel (wow its amazing) for trade. all s i want is ur x-valve, foregrip, intelli, rail, ule, and all the hardware. and if u want i ll also trade u my half black half clear or all clear egg for ur halo. just lmk wut u think and i ll add sum cash.

all he wants is my x-valve, foregrip, intelli, rail, ule, and all the hardware

xvalve - 290
iframe 110
ule - 150
rail 45
and others way over 600... and it's all brand new cuz i didn't even used it yet....

for his $350 omen...

Ryknow
08-12-2003, 07:10 PM
that doesnt beat my offer... I was offered 800 for a lasoys timmy, 45/45, and barrel kit...

snoogans
08-12-2003, 07:39 PM
sigsays, don't forget the evo! lmao nice, did u tell him off? tell him u'll give him ur x valve only for it, lol

rdb123
08-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Beat this:

some guy wanted to trade me a 32* vision impulse for my SFL.

Xyxyll
08-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Beat this:

Someone wanted to trade his fly angel for my old Spyder!

rdb123
08-12-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Xyxyll
Beat this:

Someone wanted to trade his fly angel for my old Spyder!

Uh, no. That's an offer in your favor. hehehehehehe :D

Xyxyll
08-12-2003, 08:21 PM
lol... figured I'd throw that in there. It was true too! I don't know why I didn't jump on it. Guess I was stupid back then. (or was I? makes ya wonder what's on that Spyder?) ;)

dinger
08-12-2003, 08:32 PM
actually, it DOES make me wonder what was on that spyder.... lmao

theres not a whole lot to put on it that would make it even over 550$

rdb123
08-12-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by dinger

Angel AIR.... ;)

rdb123
08-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by dinger

Are you kidding me? They've got those awesome spyders like the the Lasoya and Ironmen! I even heard Shocktech made one!

shutter13
08-12-2003, 09:57 PM
hey i think u took it the wrong way and ur prices are whack. these were the prices at the NJ ao for brand new stuff:
x-valve-$225
Intelli-$105
ule-$145
rail-i dunno but a stock brand new one is 40 from the store and i got mine for $15 and it was almost new too.

and u could buy all that stuff for alot cheaper from other people."lmk wut u think and i ll add sum cash." and he wanted to add cash too and omens are $450 new. so i m sure if that guy gave u around 100 it would be a good deal. but for the guy who offered a spyder for an angel that guy should just go die.

Koosh
08-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Deals that are heavily in your favor, usually aren't.

Check this out, I did this a year ago last march

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71344

(Deathbringer was my friends name, he signed into my computer and I just used that for the deal)

When I got the cocker, it was broken. If I knew a thing about cockers back then I probably could have gotten it fixed for like $30, but since I didn't, the shop owner charged me two freakin hundred, but thats another story.

I also got offered a Classic Automag with a Warpfeed for my SFL emag! What an idiot! WHo would ever do that deal?

Oh wait, I did :(....(I forgot about the pile of money he added too!:p)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-12-2003, 10:11 PM
a mag hater offered me a spyder flash and 100 dollars for my xmag....

WARPED1
08-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by rdb123

Are you kidding me? They've got those awesome spyders like the the Lasoya and Ironmen! I even heard Shocktech made one! Glad I'm not the only one who sees this!

Koosh
08-12-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]

AND YOU PASSED??? WHY?

:D

ntn4502
08-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh

I also got offered a Classic Automag with a Warpfeed for my SFL emag! What an idiot! WHo would ever do that deal?

idiot:D

Prairie
08-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
hey i have a omen almost new in the box with all the stuff like parts kit, manual, and stock barrel (wow its amazing) for trade. all s i want is ur x-valve, foregrip, intelli, rail, ule, and all the hardware. and if u want i ll also trade u my half black half clear or all clear egg for ur halo. just lmk wut u think and i ll add sum cash.

all he wants is my x-valve, foregrip, intelli, rail, ule, and all the hardware

xvalve - 290
iframe 110
ule - 150
rail 45
and others way over 600... and it's all brand new cuz i didn't even used it yet....

for his $350 omen...

And lets make a pointless thread to make fun of him.

hah. hah. haha.

:rolleyes:

SIGSays
08-13-2003, 07:52 AM
you should see the pm he sent me after seeing the thread... HAHAHA

Prairie
08-13-2003, 08:33 AM
hah. hah.

Automaggin2
08-13-2003, 09:11 AM
Omens are 450, not 350 ! :D

Jon/xpm
08-13-2003, 09:20 AM
How is this offer bad?
he said his
Evil Omen , egg2 and $$$
for your mag, halo b...?

Marek
08-13-2003, 09:52 AM
Are you kidding me? They've got those awesome spyders like the the Lasoya and Ironmen! I even heard Shocktech made one!

That's like saying you have a Pewter PVC Pipe with a Valve. And SFL too, so really light.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees this!

You are not by chance the person who offered the omen were you?

I guess you need to bash on other guns cuz you feel inadequate about yourselves huh. :rolleyes:

breg
08-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Beat this:
This kid was IM'ing me every week asking if I wanted to trade my RT/Pro for his EM-1. Imagine just sitting there looking around the internet, and some ------- idiot kid who tells you that he pulled your name off PBN, when you never once posted there, asking you constantly if you will trade him you RT/Pro for an EM1. You keep telling him no, but he won't listen. Finally I got the presence of mind to block the little ------. He kept harassing me. It was like every time I signed on he would try to talk me into that ------ stupid trade. I hate that kid.

I guess you could say that at least you weren't harassed over the IM buy some idiot kid.

rdb123
08-13-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Marek

That's like saying you have a Pewter PVC Pipe with a Valve. And SFL too, so really light.

Of course that's true. That's why I'm looking to get rid of the SFL Emag.

I've also got a Shocktech timmy coming in, so yeah, I guess I love them Spyders.

mag-hatter
08-13-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]

LIES! i dont have a flash! it was a victor! stop spreading LIES man! :rolleyes: psh...xmag...who needs one when you can have a victor.

darklord
08-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Yeah okay pal, 600+ for a retromag, good luck with that! I'd rather get a used e-cocker or a matrix or something with that kind of price.... hell for a few hundred more you can pick up a speed, new.

I have nothing against automags, I mean, I used to own an e-mag and a minimag, but come on people, realize the TRUE value of your markers, seriously. You are NOT going to get the return you expect, unless you're extremely lucky, of course.

SIGSays
08-13-2003, 02:09 PM
your a moron... we're getting real low balls.... and none of us are trying to get 100% of what we invested back... we just want reasonable offer. you yutz!

and mag-hatter

he didn't mean you he meant a mag hater... as in a person who hates on mags... not the mag-hatter, ya yutz..!

Paintballer1833
08-13-2003, 02:14 PM
Beat this:

some guy wanted to trade me a 32* vision impulse for my SFL.

I would take the trade

Marek
08-13-2003, 02:45 PM

Of course that's true. That's why I'm looking to get rid of the SFL Emag.

I've also got a Shocktech timmy coming in, so yeah, I guess I love them Spyders.

A Shocktech Timmy huh. Explains so much. ;)

darklord
08-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
your a moron... we're getting real low balls.... and none of us are trying to get 100% of what we invested back... we just want reasonable offer. you yutz!

"Moron"? Flame me if you will, I'm just stating the facts. When exactly did I say that you're trying to get 100% of it back? I simply said that you're not going to get the return that you expect.

Face the facts: automags are NOT popular markers. They're decent markers, but they aren't popular. Thus "outsiders" will give, what you consider, low offers. Say Mr. X has an LCD matrix, bone stock. Say you have a bone stock e-mag from AGD (keep in mind this has the ULE frame, rail, and emax valve). You offer him your e-mag in a trade. What happens? He will laugh at your offer, even though, on paper, your e-mag is worth more. Popularity plays a part into the value of a marker.

rdb123
08-13-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Paintballer1833

I would take the trade

Just because it is 32*, it immediately becomes a bad trade. Let's see, the value on a BRAND NEW Strange Impulse is around 1100. That is almost what an SFL Emag would sell for USED.

rdb123
08-13-2003, 09:43 PM

A Shocktech Timmy huh. Explains so much. ;)

Hehe, what's that supposed to mean?

Marek
08-13-2003, 10:01 PM
You didn't like your SFL?? Strange, cuz I didn't like mine either and went for a Timmy (not a spyder, ahem ahem) Is this a trend, or are we the odd balls of the SFL Mag community?

rdb123
08-13-2003, 10:04 PM
You didn't like your SFL?? Strange, cuz I didn't like mine either and went for a Timmy (not a spyder, ahem ahem) Is this a trend, or are we the odd balls of the SFL Mag community?

I like the SFL, but I also like the timmy. Ideally, I'd like to have an SFL/Xmag and a very high-end, uncommon Timmy. (Probably the SFL and a Shocktech Intimidator, or an XMag and a Lasoya). That Shocktech Intimidator I'm on a waiting list for at Extreme Rage in Orlando, but I'm kind of getting tired of waiting...they get one in each month, and right now there are only 2 people left in front of me.

Maybe we'd both like the SFLs better if we had blade triggers? Also, I don't really like the anno on my SFL currently hehe.

Marek
08-13-2003, 11:23 PM
I really didnt like the heavy trigger that the SFL had, so much lighter on the Timmy. I liked the anno tho (pewter also, but I thought pewter was dark gray) I just got a Classic Timmy and loved it. Im waiting for the new one to come out and wait for the used prices to hit rock bottom. (hopefully)

rdb123
08-13-2003, 11:24 PM
Same here, I thought polished pewter was dark grey. I like the nice clickity-ness of the timmy triggers; you know what i mean? hehe

SIGSays
08-13-2003, 11:29 PM
yes and i love my mag... stupid spyder amgs... with fancy milling and annos