PDA

View Full Version : X-mag Vs. Angel

PFNitroAutomag
08-12-2003, 11:13 PM
Ok guys what do u all think is a better gun the X-MAG or any ANGEL and why is it better?

breg
08-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Ok, this kind of question is very similar to asking which is better: The Mustang or the Camero?
In truth, there is no real answer. Both markers are great examples of what a marker can be. Both compaines are very good. Both markers have loyal followings.
If you ask an Angel onwer he'll tell that Angels are the best, and list a 1,000 reasons why. If you ask an X-Mag owner he'll tell you that X-Mags are the best and list 1,000 reasons why.
It really boils down to personal preference. I'd perfer an X-mag to an Angel any day. Mostly because not everyone owns them. But, that is just me.

maglover52
08-12-2003, 11:19 PM
i would say its better than the lcd and led but in my opinnion and i own an emag and my brother owns a fly iR3 the iR3 and the new soon to come iR4 is alot better than the xmag.

-=Squid=-
08-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Thank you breg, you summed up exactly what I was thinking, only said it for me

angel :)

yagrmiestr
08-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Camaro!! oh, wait... wrong question ;)

PFNitroAutomag
08-13-2003, 12:49 AM
Thanks guys for your opinions. and what is this IR4 he was talking about

hostage
08-13-2003, 12:52 AM
hrmm...I suggest you go to NYC and ask them if they like the Red Socks over the Yankees :p

x-mag all the way...played with an angel once, then never played with one again.
-Doron

elpimpo
08-13-2003, 12:58 AM
the ir4 is a speed lcd plus a few upgrades

elpimpo
08-13-2003, 12:59 AM
http://www.theangelguy.com/angel4/index.html

this might help

Jack & Coke
08-13-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by elpimpo
http://www.theangelguy.com/angel4/index.html

this might help

From the link you posted...

The Angel 4 is the most accurate paintball marker of all time.

Power without control is worthless. The Angel 4 is the straightest shooting gun on earth. Its low pressure operation and soft-touch bolt offer minimal kick and a super-flat trajectory. Combine this with the superior firing platform of the patented Space frame and adhesive Skin grip and you get incredible accuracy, combined with incredible rates of fire. You will make shots you never made before. The 4 will change your perception of what is possible, what you are capable of.

The Angel 4 is the fastest paintball marker ever.

The Angel 4 will cycle (that's feed and fire) 31 balls per second. There is no other paintball marker on earth that can match this. The incredible firepower is delivered with style, refinement and all the features you need. There has never been a more user friendly Paintball Marker. Set your trigger up to your own exacting standards with the twin Vernier wheels, which offer an incredible range of trigger positions to suit any user. 12 modes of fire are available with the Angel 4, including Full-Auto, Semi, Ramp, burst and user programmable options.

LOL!!!!!!!

What a big crock of poo poo!

...and people were claiming the Diadem makers of pushing hype??? :rolleyes:

What a JOKE!

The Angel 4 may be a good gun, but what's with all the UNPROVEN claims and BOGUS marketing hype? :(http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

terrorizer666
08-13-2003, 03:38 AM
Itīs always like that Jack. If you take a close look onto the Angel Speed packaging, you will see the lines "The fastest paintgun on earth". Itīs all bullcrapping and advertising. I had to laugh my *** off when I first read that an ANGEL (angle ??) is claimed to be the most accurate paintball gun on earth. Yeah well, you can hit a barn door with it on a distance of 4 metres.

PFNitro :

You might want to check this link out :

http://www.wdp-paintball.co.uk/news2003/joymasters2003/angel4b.mov - 30,8 MB

Taken from http://pbhub.de/portal/article-963.html

Ben

Kaiser Bob
08-13-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by breg
Ok, this kind of question is very similar to asking which is better: The Mustang or the Camero?

Unless you are talking old school mustangs then that question in itself is like which is better, Pinto or Camero? :)

irbodden
08-13-2003, 09:54 AM
E-Mag Vs. Angel would be a prefrence thing, both are good..

But you have to realize an X-Mag is also a very rare and 'exotic' gun..

maglover52
08-13-2003, 01:28 PM
an ir4 is a speed but its half an inch shorter lcd display 2 1/2 pounds 31 bps 1,300 bucks and its gonna kick ***.

PFNitroAutomag
08-13-2003, 04:00 PM
wait 1 second here did i read that right 31 balls a sec holy **** how the hell is that possible the most i ever heard was 24-26 tops

Jack & Coke
08-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by PFNitroAutomag

...how the hell is that possible...

It's not.

It's a BIG FAT LIE designed to sucker you into buying their product.

maglover52
08-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke

It's not.

It's a BIG FAT LIE designed to sucker you into buying their product.

uhh yeah actually it is. i have seen it done when they had it on full auto. and no you wont be able to have them full auto in the US its gonna be like every other high end electro including the iR3 no full auto. so you wont be able to get 31 bps unless you have some crazzy fingers.

Jack & Coke
08-13-2003, 04:55 PM
31 BPS ?

"Where's the PROOF ?"

http://www.usatoday.com/money/photos/beef22.jpg

maglover52
08-13-2003, 04:59 PM
in videos go to angelowners.com they have some there. my bro showed me one where they shot it full auto and it was shootin 31bps and yeah they used a chrono.

PFNitroAutomag
08-13-2003, 05:04 PM
ok i got another one. the X-mag and any other mag with the ule on it... wheres the ball detent.

Jack & Coke
08-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by maglover52
in videos go to angelowners.com they have some there. my bro showed me one where they shot it full auto and it was shootin 31bps and yeah they used a chrono.

Please post the link to this 31 BPS video...

maglover52
08-13-2003, 06:12 PM
n my bros pc but i will get the link from him then post it when i get it.

Jack & Coke
08-13-2003, 07:17 PM
n my bros pc but i will get the link from him then post it when i get it.

Thanks

I can't wait to analize the clip...

I'm especially currious to see what loader they're using that feeds 31 BPS.

Imagine that!

World's FASTEST GUN and LOADER! This must be some increadible video!

breg
08-13-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser Bob

Unless you are talking old school mustangs then that question in itself is like which is better, Pinto or Camero? :)

Well when I was a kid my Mom owned a 64 and 1/2 Mustang. You know since they came out too late for the 64 model year and too early for the 65 model year they just called them 64 and a half mustangs.

So, unless bears can crap gold, I'd have to say old school...

terrorizer666
08-14-2003, 02:16 AM

uhh yeah actually it is. i have seen it done when they had it on full auto. and no you wont be able to have them full auto in the US its gonna be like every other high end electro including the iR3 no full auto. so you wont be able to get 31 bps unless you have some crazzy fingers.

Bull****, 31 bps, how do you wanna feed that dude ?
think - post not post - think.

Kaiser Bob
08-14-2003, 02:29 AM
has anyone actually tried to do 30bps with a halo? according to odyssey their spring drive can hit bursts of 50bps, so it might handle 30

terrorizer666
08-14-2003, 02:46 AM
No, but I donīt think that you can hit 30bps bursts. You only got ~10 paintballs in your loader, which are kept under spring tension. You might be able to do 10 balls in .33 secs, but I highly doubt that you could do 30 balls in 1 sec.

Anyway itīs not very relevant if you could, cuz I donīt know or have heard of anyone being able to pull the trigger faster than 22 times a second. And thatīs really more than enough and an exception.

Jack & Coke
08-14-2003, 03:00 AM
I don't doubt it... but until someone records a clean, unedited, legit video clip of 30+ BPS, it's all a BIG FAT LIE!

Jack & Coke
08-14-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by terrorizer666

Anyway itīs not very relevant if you could, cuz I donīt know or have heard of anyone being able to pull the trigger faster than 22 times a second. And thatīs really more than enough and an exception.

That is understood and is not the point.

The point is what is the actual limit of the gun?

What is the physical limitation of the gun?

Which gun is engineered to claim top dawg braggin' rights as THE KING? THE FASTEST PAINTBALL GUN ON EARTH?

It's all about who can piss farther...

terrorizer666
08-14-2003, 04:41 AM
Then Jack Rice and his Alien take the best piss.

Bolter
08-14-2003, 08:16 AM
My Storm edition X-mag is set on 24 bps, but there is no way I could ever EVER pull the trigger that fast.

31 bps is false. Maybe with a warp feed, running off of a car battery, and a pneumatic drill on the trigger.

At the end of the day all these guns are complete paint blenders. Choppy chop chop. My X-mag though rarely chops balls. Its tournaments between chops these days. All other guns out there seem to chop an enormous amount of paint. Every game.

Thats what did it for me. Insane speed and no chops. X-mags.

I don't understand why these Angel, Timmy, Trix etc owners don't set the rate of fire to suit the loader? It would make sense surely?
:confused: