PDA

View Full Version : where can I purchase the X mag?

BunkerKing_2000
08-13-2003, 12:30 AM
I was woundering where I could get the X mag at? I know that u have to wait about 7 months if u are on the waiting list. Do i have to call AGD in order to be on the list and also that will they notify me when it will be avaiable? Thanks!

AutomagRT1483
08-13-2003, 12:37 AM
Check out the dealers forum now, there are some for sale there right now. Other than that, either call AGD or contact one of their dealers to get on the waiting list. Prolly going to end up somewhere around 6-9 months before you get it. They will call before it goes to the annodizer so they know what colors you want on it. Then you have to pay for it after they call you again when its ready to ship.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-13-2003, 12:38 AM
Yes, you can go through AGD or your local dealer to order one. It's really up to you, but if you do go through AGD, please don't bother the office ladies..they like to keep their sanity...

btw, Cphillip, a member of AO, has a black-silver faded X-mag that just went off to ano and should be back in 3-8 weeks. You may want to PM him and see what the cost is if that's a color that interests you.

PFNitroAutomag
08-13-2003, 12:53 AM
on www.888paintball.com i know they have some on there site but i dont know if they have the in stock so u can try there

G-Rock
08-13-2003, 06:22 AM
The tooth fairy or santa clause might have some also....hehe.

Chris