PDA

View Full Version : my new mags! need ur help!!!

Otis
08-13-2003, 10:29 AM
i recently received my pump mag but i already own a warped mini.. and now i don't know what to do with the parts should i mix them up make one sweet? one crappy? both semi? which one to put the pump on i'm so confused. haha. give me some ideas this is what i got.

Otis
08-13-2003, 10:29 AM

SIGSays
08-13-2003, 10:36 AM
you can send me that pump...

j/k

keep them as is......

that barrel on the pump seriously looks like a you know what...

Otis
08-13-2003, 10:43 AM
hahah hahaha

Strider
08-13-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Otis
i recently received my pump mag but i already own a warped mini.. and now i don't know what to do with the parts should i mix them up make one sweet? one crappy? both semi? which one to put the pump on i'm so confused. haha. give me some ideas this is what i got.
I think take the pump kit and put it on your warped mini. :) I only ever remove the wavespring when I reconvert my pumpmag to semi.

Otis
08-13-2003, 11:18 AM
but the thing is i'm a tourny play.. i can't exactly play torunys with a pump.. or do u mean just leave the pump kit on even when in semi just take out the wave sspring?

sbpyro
08-13-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Otis
but the thing is i'm a tourny play.. i can't exactly play torunys with a pump.. or do u mean just leave the pump kit on even when in semi just take out the wave sspring?

The pump kit consists of a wave spring that fits over the bumper on the power tube, a cocking rod, pump grip, and several items that hold the pump grip to the gun.

YOu can pull your valve and remove the wave spring and it would be in semi auto mode ( I would suggest removing the cocking rod also.
the mini mag body may not be able to be used with the pump because there is a 1/8" slot milled into the body so the cocking rod can fit. (there is also a slot in the rail of the pump mag that may not be there on the mini mag rail)

I'm currently finishing up on my pump mag (made the cocking rod and bought the rail from AGD) also got a rat attack 10 gram quick changer for it now working on the hoses and maybe a new body for it (need to save $$)

Strider
08-13-2003, 01:25 PM
Yeh, you can just leave the pump section on.

Hehe, imagine the looks you'll get at the tourney. :D Till you open fire. :p

Oh yeh, I did forget that minor problem of the pump slot. :D Yeh, you need that in your mini body first. I actually had a friend hack my body when I got my pumpkit, but there are dealers in the dealer section now who will do it properly. :)

Otis
08-14-2003, 12:18 AM
i was thinking of doin that.. i need the long screw though so i can put on the pump kit and the fore grip.
thanx,

Pacifist_Farmer
08-15-2003, 08:56 PM
I want to throw a warp on my RT but first i need a ball detent long enough to work from the wrong end of the tube

Where can one pick up the feed tube ball detent that is long enough to work from the other end of the tube?

one like the one in your first picture would work nicely :)

Otis
08-16-2003, 05:05 PM
i think u have detents confused with power feed plugs. they come with warps from agd. i thin u can buy them in the parts section too pretty cheap. hoep that what u mean if that not what ur talking abotu i'm really lost.

Pacifist_Farmer
08-16-2003, 10:00 PM
yep you answered my question

we always called the plugs ball detents, since they detain the ball, just not in the breach like a real detent