PDA

View Full Version : Scenario California Whos Going

NIghtStalker001
08-13-2003, 05:00 PM
Big scenario in Santa Paula CA,Whos Going?

These are the guys running the show
http://www.tawpaintball.com

stondroopy
08-14-2003, 02:42 AM
it sounds cool to me,can you use your own marker and paint and what is the cost?im interested it sounds fun

gibby
08-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Hrm...looks like field paint and air only. But it does look interesting! The field is only 1 hour away from me too so I might check it out before the event.

RoadDawg
08-16-2003, 07:32 PM
When is it. I clicked on the link and I couldn't read a thing on the site. It was all jumbled up. So if anyone can shed light on it for me that'd be great.

gibby
08-16-2003, 07:37 PM
13-14 SEPTEMBER 2003Pre-Reg Deadline: 30 AUGUST 2003!

First 100 Pre-Reg Players get aFREEevent T-shirt! Welcome Players! TAW PAINTBALL is proud to announce the next TAW Scenario Paintball Event! This one is called OPERATION: JUST HAVOC and is geared as a 2 day event with sights, sounds and action found nowhere else!! We have new twists, new props and new sponsors! There will be real military vehicles in play and will be hosted at Reality Paintball Field which is the West Coast Largest Private Scenario found right here in California and only minutes away from Magic Mountain! Pre-Registration Due Date is 30 August 2003 and is limited to 300 players! So Pre-Register Today! First 100 Pre-Registered Players Will Receive A FREE Event T-Shirt & FREE Event Game Patch!Welcome Players!

TAW PAINTBALL is proud to announce the next TAW Scenario Paintball Event! This one is called OPERATION: JUST HAVOC and is geared as a 2 day event with sights, sounds and action found nowhere else!! We have new twists, new props and new sponsors! There will be real military vehicles in play and will be hosted at Reality Paintball Field which is the West Coast Largest Private Scenario found right here in California and only minutes away from Magic Mountain! Pre-Registration Due Date is 30 August 2003 and is limited to 300 players! So Pre-Register Today! First 100 Pre-Registered Players Will Receive A FREE Event T-Shirt & FREE Event Game Patch!

( LIMITED TO 300 PLAYERS )

Sorry if the info seems redundant...Cut and Paste :)

RoadDawg
08-16-2003, 07:42 PM
Sounds interesting.. what is the cost to register?

gibby
08-16-2003, 07:46 PM
$40 PER PERSON FOR PRE-REGISTRATION USING PAYPAL OR MAILED-IN BEFORE THE PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE OF 30 AUGUST 2003

$50 PER PERSON FROM 31 AUGUST 2003 THROUGH 5 SEPTEMBER 2003 (PAYPAL/MAIL-IN ONLY)

$55 PER PERSON WALK-ON REGISTRATION PAINT & AIR PRICES

PRICES FOR PAINT & AIR FOR SAVIOR SIXX II: IMPACT ARE AS FOLLOWS: DUE TO THIS BEING A SPECIAL EVENT GAME, NO EXCEPTIONS!

$65 PER CASE (2000 ROUNDS)

$20 ALL-WEEKEND COMPRESSED AIR FILLS$15 CO2 AIR FILLS LIMITED TO 10(ten)FILLS TOTAL OR REGULAR REALITY PAINTBALL FIELD AIR PRICES OR(CHECK WITH FIELD FOR CURRENT FIELD AIR PRICES)THIS WILL BE FIELD PAINT AND FIELD AIR ONLY!

RoadDawg
08-16-2003, 07:50 PM
hmm... the price isn't bad til I get to the field paint and air only. That stinks. Sounded like fun but I won't have the funds for it.