PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: MN AO'ers... i have an idea...

AdrenalineMag
08-13-2003, 10:40 PM
thanks whoever moves this if you do.

yes its true i have an idea. might have something to do with the full moon outside but what the hey. is anybody else interested in making an all AO-MN team. we could hit up a few tourneys for fun and if everything worked out maybe look at this as a real team. let me know what you fellow scandanavians think, eh?

<edit:> oh yeah, and who thinks we should have an AO day. i think it would be great, we just need some time to set it up. i got a field that would be more than happy to host:D . geee i bet you cant guess what it is... (see signature). but people let me know what you think of these ideas... wow im full of them tonight...

MicroMiniMe
08-13-2003, 11:08 PM
Wrong forum possibly. But anyway, give it a try. Maybe 20 AOers are in MN.
Anyway, checking your sig, I was in a group of about 20 players that hit Special Forces just this past Sunday. Same group is making the Mecca trip to Paintball Sams come October 3-5.

AdrenalineMag
08-14-2003, 01:10 PM
come on theres got to be more than one other MN AO'er here? hey micro, im not sure if i remember any groups, but if you saw a ref wearing red Dye pants with possibly a brown flex-7 that was me. that trip to pb sams sounds like it might be fun, ill try to keep my schedule open if i have no tourneys.

Hexis
08-14-2003, 01:21 PM
There is more than one...

We should really move this to the appropiate forum tho.

Automag88
08-14-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm up for anything. The only problem is I have to wait another half a year before I get my license, so it might be hard for me to get to different places.

The JOE
08-14-2003, 10:28 PM
Yes! MN-AO day... even though I don't own a Mag (anymore) I still plan on an E-Mag or something in my future...
As it is, though, I'd be all for an AO day somewhere here in Minnesota...

Hexis
08-14-2003, 11:08 PM
Ok, we _really_ need to move this to the right forum...

However, I would love to get a AO-MN day going. I can't think of a better place than SFP.

How late in the season do they stay open?

I know I'm uber busy till October. And 1st weekend of Oct is Big Game at Paintball Sam's. We could set it up for two weeks after that. That should give us enough time to orginize. I also like it when the weather is cooler.

AdrenalineMag
08-15-2003, 05:09 PM
well as far a how late SFP is open, we can play there whenever we want cause i have direct hookups to jeff the owner. if we get some more people on board for the MN AO day then we will look at it a little harder. oh and yes, i will work on moving this to the right forum... now how to do so is another question... any moderators that see this would you plz move it??

Splat
08-15-2003, 07:30 PM
yeah, I'de like to meet up with you again Adrenalinemag...