PDA

View Full Version : Limited DYE LCD Matrix W/ Eyes - Mid September

Ov3rmind
08-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Link (http://www.paintballgateway.com/dyemalcdweyp.html)

I'm suspicious, but then again, I trust Paintballgateway.com. It actually sounds like a decent price for what it comes with (unless they don't put in a bolt kit and LPR, but I doubt it).

No sKiLLz
08-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Wed July 9, 2003 11:59:29 A.M.
Subject: Update and Specs

From what I've been told, our Matrix LPR is being re-worked, and it will come with that as well as the in-line reg. Site, back plate, etc. will be additional, I'm sure. The colors will be split over the remaining 250 (roughly) @80 red, @80 blue, @80 clear (clear ano...i.e. chrome/metal appearance, just like the clear drops, air ports, beaver tails, etc.)

========================================

Wed July 9, 2003 11:19:39 A.M.
Subject: Colors

Dave had said only black, but we put our 2 cents in
for 250 black and the rest split between blue, red and clear (500 available initially on or around Sept. 1st). He said cool, so that should be the forecast.

Wed July 9, 2003 11:02:12 A.M.
Subject: DYE Press Release
*the press release is the subpage called "DYE HAS BOUGHT OUT GEN-E" 2 keep this subpage as small as possible*

=======================================

Wed July 9, 2003 9:27:08 A.M.
Subject: Is the new DYE Matrix the same as the Ironman Matrix?!?!?!

No, the Ironmen trix is something that has been made by Gen E, and was part of a contractual agreement between the Ironmen and Gen E. We have purchased the rights, patent, etc. for the Matrix and will be the sole owners and producers of the Matrix as of Sept. 1st. In the agreement, we did assume any of Gen E's contractual responsibilities, and initially the Matrix that DYE produces will be exactly the same as the current LCD Matrix. As of right now, this will be the only model scheduled for production and availability as of Sept. 1st (when we become the sole producers of the marker).

Tues July 8, 2003 5:00:51 P.M.
Subject: NEW DYE MATRIX!!!

News of the Dye Matrix will be released tomorrow. We
bought the patent to the Matrix and should have them in stock(coming out of our own machine shop) around Sept. 1st. Thought you'd want to know.

No sKiLLz
08-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Ok, everyone listen up.
The current markers will now be STOCK LCD'S. Period, end of story.
Sometime- again, SOMETIME after September, Dye will start adding a little more to the matrix.
I know for a fact that a mini is in the works with a new bolt setup (remember the bolt Leethal was working on?- it's based off that) and it will probably not be released to the public until mid to late Fall. And that's about as definite as you are going to get right now.