PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot

Pballwizz
08-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Do u guys believe in Bigfoot. Im jus curious. Theres a cool site, www.bfro.net . It tells u about Bigfoot sightings in every state and the Countys in em. Peace!

Benfica4ever
08-14-2003, 08:26 PM
If there is a big foot, its probably dead by now:)

Pballwizz
08-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Naw, cause theres more than one. There all over, From RI, to NM, to Cali. Peace!

-Carnifex-
08-14-2003, 08:50 PM
The Bigfoot is the missing link.

AutomagBoy
08-14-2003, 09:02 PM
You guys are uninformed. The guy, on his death bed, who took the recording of bigfoot said he staged it.

Pballwizz
08-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Actually, that was the guy who supposedly started the Bigfoot thing with footprints, and he claims it was all a hoax, which is total bull, because he couldnt account for all the sightings and stuff from Cali to NM and beyond every year. Peace!

ASDadam
08-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Actually...the "sightings" every year, after his first "recording" that he did in fact say was a hoax, can be attributed to the fact that for the most part people are complete morons and anything they see and don't understand they imediatly put a supernatural twist on it.

-Carnifex-
08-14-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by ASDadam
Actually...the "sightings" every year, after his first "recording" that he did in fact say was a hoax, can be attributed to the fact that for the most part people are complete morons and anything they see and don't understand they imediatly put a supernatural twist on it.

Who puts a supernatural twist on it?

I believe the bigfoot is real, I've seen studies and shows (Discovery Channel) which verify it's existance, plus, in the local newspaper they've analyzed a casting found in the 50s-60s (don't quite remember) that verifies the print wasn't fake because of where the pivot point is located (In greater apes it is more centered than humans, or something like that.). This couldn't have been faked because the only known species of ape that this occurs in is the mountain gorilla which had yet to be discovered when the casting was made.

I may be a little off on some of these facts, but the jist is correct, if you want more information I suggest you look into the Discovery Channel's show about it.

Vash02
08-14-2003, 10:36 PM
If we wanted to know the truth bad enough i believe we would know the answer by now. We have all these super technological advances but yet we cant use them to confirm the existance of some sort of Monster?

I get kind of angry when i see the shows about the loch nes monster. Those guys that go out on a boat for days and a time to look for it. Then one day they "think" they have something on radar. I would think they would be able to send down some camera's or something. Plus, if i remember correctly, they said it is physically impossible for an animal that size to live in the lake because of the lake of fish.

Bottom line, if we wanted to know that badly, we would know by now.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-14-2003, 11:20 PM
wait wait wait wait wait, youre telling me that big thing ti shot in canada and is now hanging on my trophy room wall is BIG FOOT?

-Carnifex-
08-15-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Vash02
If we wanted to know the truth bad enough i believe we would know the answer by now. We have all these super technological advances but yet we cant use them to confirm the existance of some sort of Monster?

I get kind of angry when i see the shows about the loch nes monster. Those guys that go out on a boat for days and a time to look for it. Then one day they "think" they have something on radar. I would think they would be able to send down some camera's or something. Plus, if i remember correctly, they said it is physically impossible for an animal that size to live in the lake because of the lake of fish.

Bottom line, if we wanted to know that badly, we would know by now.

That stuff takes quite a bit of funding, not to mention the places they're found are huge forests, so it'd be a lot of searching.

Ov3rmind
08-15-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
wait wait wait wait wait, youre telling me that big thing ti shot in canada and is now hanging on my trophy room wall is BIG FOOT?
No, that's sasquatch.

Infratracide
08-15-2003, 02:52 AM
Tv is always correct. Especially fox news.

WicKeD_WaYz
08-15-2003, 02:53 AM
isnt there like all these woods up in canada that no one has ever gone deep enough into to explore the whole thing?

FreakBaller12
08-15-2003, 10:03 AM
isnt there like all these woods up in canada that no one has ever gone deep enough into to explore the whole thing?

dude!. you make a kicka$$ private field up in there..you build a house big enoguh for all the AOers:rolleyes: and then you have your own private AO field
/end of daydream

MiniMag84
08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Carnifex, you said, "This couldn't have been faked because the only known species of ape that this occurs in is the mountain gorilla which had yet to be discovered when the casting was made." But wouldn't that make it more likely for them to add some kind of supernatural twist? They could either discover the prints and think, " Wow, there must be another ape out there that we aven't discovered yet." Or, "Wow, I've never seen anything like this. No other ape has the same pivot point as this thing. Must be some kind of monster."

The second seemed a little more likely in my opinion. But I do believe there is a Big Foot out there. I've seen the Discovery Channel thing, it's pretty convincing.

-Carnifex-
08-15-2003, 10:46 AM
I don't see why anyone would add a supernatural twist:

su·per·nat·u·ral (s›”p…r-n²ch“…r-…l) adj. 1. Of or relating to existence outside the natural world. 2. Attributed to a power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces. 3. Of or relating to a deity.

A newly discovered species shouldn't be presented as supernatural even if it's 9 feet tall.