PDA

View Full Version : Testing?

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-15-2003, 12:31 AM
I just read a thread that was complaining about y-grips. Also that Tom should go thorugh some testing with peolple, and how money is put into these ideas and people shouoldn't just go out and buy everything and then say they don't like it (dont quote me).

I just wanted to know what Tom thinks about thinks. I am willing to be a tester with new products, since I'm close to the factory and like to test things out. I am willings to do this because I love AGD and I promise I won't buy another gun from a different company. I can usually tell whats going to be big, usually. Once I saw the y- grip I didn't understand it then I realize that it wouldn't do so good. I thought it was basically a 45 backwards and that wold just be nasty (not trying to bash). Yeah GO z-gip for all of you who like to look like a pro that is CONSTATLY snap firing. Maybe possible a VERTICAL grip like what ir angels have. That was a good idea it was the middle between both worlds. The "Z" which is constant snap and the 45 wich is regular. I was also wondering if there ever was going to be a Titanium body, light, yet strong. Also I constanly think of a body that is both warp then can go into vertical. One that I could buy and put on my RT Pro. Guys just through some ideas out there. Tell them what we want and they will deliever, i think.

SG Avenger
08-15-2003, 09:32 AM
The Y frame only looks strange as you are walking past it on the field. When you hand it over at a staging area the people always say, "Oh, I dont know if I could get used to it"

There's nothing to get used to, as soon as you are on the field, you play as you always do, but your elbow will be tucked in low, instead of sticking out high.

As for freebies in testing land, [grin] we are all open to that.

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Yeah, but can you stand that position forever?

mark_426
08-15-2003, 10:22 AM
yeah... the y and z are quite comfortable really.. the y was made so you could shoot it straight if you had to...

the body.... i was thinking, as i saw the emag lx videos, why cant they just thread another set of holes, so you can turn it over, and it sticks out the side for a warp..... but whatever works it was probably tested

and just like sc said, we all are open to freebees

sharpshooter1286
08-15-2003, 10:35 AM
the y grip def needs someone to make grips for it