PDA

View Full Version : New Product idea for AGD

Fanatic
08-15-2003, 12:32 AM
well i was just thinkin of an AGD logo'ed marker holder..

kinda da like the plexy for warped sports

just something to display/use on the field when your markers is not being used..

cause really....i dont think the pvc pipes that we can all build could give justice on displaying our pride and joy

...thoughts?

xadamx
08-15-2003, 01:03 AM
they are cool to have and all but i dont think that many people would buy them... they are generally expencive enough that i can think of other paintball stuff id rather buy than a stand. but if somebody put out a pretty one i might look into it

FreakBaller12
08-15-2003, 11:52 AM
i want to make one in woodshop
hopfully it wont cost me a finger or two:D

Gitaroo Man
08-15-2003, 12:53 PM
I think this idea would be better for someone other than AGD to make and then sell themselves, with permission of course

MarkM
08-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by EMAGfanatic
well i was just thinkin of an AGD logo'ed marker holder..

kinda da like the plexy for warped sports

just something to display/use on the field when your markers is not being used..

cause really....i dont think the pvc pipes that we can all build could give justice on displaying our pride and joy

...thoughts?

Already been done and rather well infact, but then you Mag users tend to stay put other than look at the other forums here ;)

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=692876

In the original thread there is another design as well

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=674868#post674868

Fanatic
08-16-2003, 04:23 AM
um yes ive seen that one

i did say that i would like an official AGD product
not that i dont like anyone elses....i just think and AGD brand marker stand would be cool

but then you Mag users tend to stay put other than look at the other forums here ...um no

in my case im involved in many forums...dont anyone ever think anymore...maybe they like this forum because they own one and all the information about their marker is here.

and for anyone that this forum has cult members.....
make your own opinions and stop agreeing on what others say

MarkM
08-16-2003, 06:04 AM
If you are gonna quote me then include the smiley that was in the post, rolleyes would have been too severe to use but in general terms as Mag owners the majority stay on this section. This can be seen by post times frequency etc and the content...of course a lot of people do belong to other forums but it would not appear that way due to some of the answers...oh and I own two mags as well as a few other markers I just don't use them anymore. I do think btw that AGD has enough to be getting on with, ULE triggers, ULE WF bodies, back orders for X-Mags, possible SP legal action than to start a new line of marker cradles. I certainly agree that the waste pipe stands are a little "cheap" looking compared to what else is out there and heck anyone can make those pipe stands for under $8...so why anyone would buy one of those pipe stands for £20 + P&P is beyond me.