PDA

View Full Version : intellifeed roller

minnimag
08-15-2003, 01:59 PM
hey i just installed my intellifeed electric stuff and i am getting a little bit of reistance from the roller. I havent shot it with air so i dont know if this makes a difference but there is some resistance when i pull the trigger. It seems like the roller isn't roller smooth against the back of the frame, like its caught in this little ridge where the milling takes a 70* angle. So i was wondering if it is normall to have a tiny bit of resitance when the marker is not gassed up from the roller, or if this will even matter. thanks

minnimag
08-15-2003, 02:02 PM
problem going from not so bad to bad. Now the roller is getting STUCK from the trigger not hitting it at a good angle and it being caught behind the ridge in the frame...

so i can't even pull the trigger

::edit - okay i took the frame off and then put it all in again and now i can pull the trigger but it gets hard to pull it at the end. It get a lot of resistance with maybe 2mm left in the pull. Is that normal it's about the space in between these two n's n n is that okay?

minnimag
08-15-2003, 09:50 PM
common, someone here has an intelli set up who can go see if when they pull the trigger it has resistance at the very last part of the pull. Im just worried this is going to act as a trigger stop when firring and mess my bolt/sear up.

ckyguy
08-15-2003, 11:35 PM
i remember when i had my intelli setup i had to bend the roller down a little so it wouldn't put up too much resistance, but i didn't like the intellifeed even when it worked right, so i ditched it.