PDA

View Full Version : My First Game

KornKamp02
08-15-2003, 03:10 PM
Hey! I just got back from my first game of Pball! I had alot of fun! If anyone wants some battle stories just ask :D

the_next_guy_
08-15-2003, 04:44 PM
how come you have a pie revolution and ban smart parts sig if you have only played once?

magman007
08-15-2003, 04:49 PM
what does it matter if he didnt play before and he has the sigs? he may know what its all about. If i were a non player, id still boycott sp!

heftylefty
08-15-2003, 04:59 PM
sweet! i remember my first game. wasnt very fun, got shot in the head. lets hear some battle stories!

Steelrat
08-15-2003, 05:02 PM
Hey, heftylefty, is that Issy as in Issaquah? I used to live there, nice place.

heftylefty
08-15-2003, 05:09 PM
yup it is issaquah. it is a nice place before they started building all the new apartments and houses. now its very crowded and the traffic is horrible.

FalconGuy016
08-15-2003, 05:20 PM
My first day was amazing... its probably on AO somewhere

breg
08-15-2003, 06:43 PM
I remember my first day, I got shot out in the first three games... before I could even get a shot off...:D Been hooked ever since.

Like Monty python says.. I got better

rehme
08-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by the_next_guy_
how come you have a pie revolution and ban smart parts sig if you have only played once?

man who doesnt love pie.

Bad_Dog
08-15-2003, 07:19 PM
I think its a rule that you get shot in the head the first time... it messes your brain up (which makes you addicted:))

and the big question!!!

Did it hurt to get hit???

Splat
08-15-2003, 07:31 PM
I got shot in the neck during my first tournament.

the_next_guy_
08-15-2003, 10:57 PM
I didn't intend to come off as mean about your sig, I was just curious. After my first day of paintball, I spent all my free time on the 'net looking at paintball stuff, and I still do ;) also my first time I got shot in the finger by my own team and it swelled up like no other.

KornKamp02
08-15-2003, 11:50 PM
BATTLE STORIES!:

Game 1:

It started off as my best friend, his brother, and me against my best friends 2 (really good) cousins. It started off as all three of us covering the four bunkers on our side. I got the bunker in the middle (a very small bunker that I could barely get behind). We (somehow)got to our bunkers first and I started peaking through the side and shooting at the two getting to their bunkers. They got lucky and got to their bunkers unharmed. So, I started shooting at the bunker that Dick (my friends cousin a.k.a Willy Wonka) was at. When i was shooting I heard a person behind me yell "Ah! My Neck!" it turned out to be my friend's brother yelling at the shot he just took in the neck. So I'm like "Damn, one down. Well, atleast i still got Kyle (friend)" at that point I heard "Ah, I'm out!" He had gotten shot 3 times :rolleyes: So I'm basically a sitting duck behind a bunker that is getting POUNDED by incoming paint. I decide that the next chance I get I am runnin for the trees next to me. I finally hear a stop in paint and start running. I luckily make it there dodging paint and started firing at every blur I could see (my goggles were foggin up like hell because it was very humid and I was wearing glasses so that didn't help much) all of a sudden I was getting fired at with paint and balls were flying everywhere. I could feel the wind of the balls go past me. I finally felt something hit my leg (it didn't sting though... it just felt like something barely hit my le) So i yell "Out!" and we go back. Dick is like "Whered I hit ya" I pointed to a little drop of paint on my leg and he's like "You Could've stayed! That's just a splatter! It only counts if the paint spot is bigger than a quarter.". So I'm like "DAMN! I still haven't been hit even though I just got out in a game."

Here comes Game 2:

Ok, this time I'm on my friend's cousin Colin's side along with my friends brother cris. So, we start off on the same side as last game and we all called bunkers. Well, I was in a daze and ended up with the bunker farthest from us. We start and I start runnin toward the bunker and paint was getting shot at me when i was running. I luckily mae it to the bunker and started firing. This bunker as much bigger than the last one so I had places to move around. I started shooting at the bunker that was occupied by Ricky and some green balls were firing at me. I started moving and I go hit on the hand. I was surprised at how much it barely hurt. I laughed it off and started walking back.

I'll do more later :D my hands are tired.

dinger
08-16-2003, 12:18 AM
i remember my first game... only about 3 months ago too. and all i can say is: If you thought vaccums sucked, you shoulda seen me play.

but here i am, about 3 months later, with a CRAPLOAD of a lot more knowledge of the sport, and with a HELLA LOT more experience :D

keep playin man!

and to all 'ballers, HAVE FUN

Ov3rmind
08-16-2003, 03:34 AM
Haha, I still remember my first game (about 3 years ago). It was a capture the flag woods game, I shot at my Dad and missed, and he ended up hanging the flag. Unfortunately I was the only one in the family to get hooked, but atleast my parents have tried it. Despite sucking really bad, I got super addicted to paintball after that.

Marek
08-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Remember my first game. Didn't want to play but was convinced by no less than a girl to try it out and play. Loved it and have been hooked since. Damn her for making me spend money.

Furby
08-16-2003, 07:39 AM
I remember my first game to this day...I was doing the stalking through the woods thing, topped a small hill, and WHAP...5 hits to the chest from an SMG-60! Now I feel old...

KornKamp02
08-16-2003, 02:41 PM
thanks guys :D

KornKamp02
08-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Anyone else want to share their first game?

Branchvillian
08-16-2003, 03:59 PM
My first game was a woods ball game going up this little road. We started going up it, and they flanked us from the side...a little while into the game I just got hit in my leg, didnt hurt at all, and it was one of my most memoriable games :)

Carbon
08-16-2003, 10:04 PM
1st game consisted of 6 unchrono'd guns in the woods, 6 dummies/teenagers, i was one of em of course, no eliminations (for me) and a lot of welts.

I got shot in the head 5 times. Friendly-fired a teamate in the shoulder. Come to think of it, it was not the ideal first game, for anyone. But, as we know some of us just get hooked...

That was about 7 years ago... to this day I am the only person of that group who still plays paintball, let alone on a weekly basis.