PDA

View Full Version : Shocker differences?

FalconGuy016
08-15-2003, 07:21 PM
I did a search and came up with conflicting answers or just the wrong thing, so ill just ask...

Whats the difference between the Shocker Base, Shocker Vision, and Shocker Ultimate Vision? What causes that many hundred dollars difference? Is it in performance of the actual gun?
Thanks

And does a shocker REQUIRE an adjustable tank? How would a preset work

ASDadam
08-15-2003, 07:34 PM
the Shocker Vision is like the ACE eye for the Xmag, the base model doesn't come with this. Its a way for it to have electronic antichop abilitys. Does it require an adjustable tank? Well if you have the Maxflo that came with the shocker....NO. The shocker runs under 200psi which is why it uses the LP Maxflo. I've got a friend who runs his shocker off of a 114ci CO2 tank and works beautifully. Its amazing to see the Maxflo reg FREEZE up and the gun still shoot with no problems.

FalconGuy016
08-15-2003, 07:37 PM
Thanks. Does the shocker come with a maxflo reg? And whats with the many hundred dollar increase to "Ultimate Vision". Does it come with a LP Max Flo tank?

speedyejl
08-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Yep the ultimate includles a Max Flow tank and maybe a full freak, dont quote me though.

Also wait a little bit before you get the new shocker. Currently they ARE NOT SHIPPING with Visions. If you do buy a shocker vision it wont come with one, but SP will retrofit it later on free. For every drop of 03 info check out www.impulseownersgroup.com Das, interviewed the inventor along with a tech class at SP on them. Lots of good info there.

FalconGuy016
08-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Thanks, I dont plan on the vision nor do I really want one, so the last question now is does the shocker base come with a max flo reg?

speedyejl
08-15-2003, 08:16 PM
Yes hehe, new style vert max flow standard

http://www.hypersportworks.com/mainframe.htm

FalconGuy016
08-16-2003, 12:01 AM
Thanks a lot!