PDA

View Full Version : A question for Mr Orange

BunkerKing_2000
08-15-2003, 08:31 PM
I had a ? for you. Where did u get that Xmag body at? I really like that body alot and I was woundering where did u get that and how much it costs? Did u get that body from AGD europe? if you have any info where u get that at plz let me know thanks!

-=Squid=-
08-15-2003, 08:34 PM
Im not saying this to sound mean, nor am I being the typical *** who says "PM MORON" but chances are, he would notice a PM faster than the thread. Just a tip, not a complaint ;)

magman007
08-15-2003, 08:37 PM
yes, this is what pm's are for man. also, if you notice his location, and in the thread about his y frame it saysd NAPLES ITALY

Nick O time
08-15-2003, 09:46 PM
I am pretty sure he bought it used(if this is the body I remember seeing).It started out as a Euro body non C&C. Then the original owner had it custom milled by someone. Again I don't know if this is the right gun, but if the gun is a whiteish greyish color with C&C like milling and milled over the valve that is it's life story.

Mr.Orange
08-16-2003, 03:33 AM
Hello,

You got Mail BunkerKing. :)

Nick o Time,

You have me confused with someone else. I got that body new from AGDE, and it is a black to silver fade. I have had it for over six months, and I am still the only one like it. However, my buddy over here just ordered a C&C version with a 15degree asa, blue to silver fade. And of course I will post pictures of it when it arrives! Then he will be the only one with a C&C XRTPro! Mine uses the Extreme body, his will be the C&C version, same as the XMags AGD offers...

James

Naples Italy