PDA

View Full Version : how do they do it

coolcatpete
08-15-2003, 09:06 PM
I watch alot of e-mag videos and they are all in full auto and I just bought an e-mag how do I make mine go in full auto I am just wongering because every tome I try to go fast in front of people I cant but then on the field they hear me ripping and I cant do it. so please respond for the sake of the mags name and its spped.

darklord
08-15-2003, 09:09 PM
You need a special board for FA. The Morlock (E-Magnum) board allows for such things, but having it installed would void your warantee.

coolcatpete
08-15-2003, 09:12 PM
where can you get such a board and how much

magman007
08-15-2003, 09:23 PM
well, no field will let you play fa any ways. I suggest you play with your trigger, get it the way you like it, and learn to walk the trigger, it will get you up to 12 bps or higher depending on your skill, and on how fast you learn how to do it and how good you get at it

coolcatpete
08-15-2003, 09:26 PM
oh are these boards only full auto
and how much I would put down $50 for rec pplay at friends but the main question is are they only full auto or is there semi also.

-=Squid=-
08-15-2003, 09:32 PM
while we are on the subject of emag triggers, how light are they, and are they easy to rip on in E mode? Please compare to an angel.

coolcatpete
08-15-2003, 09:36 PM
normal or with morlock still waiting on answer to only full auto or semi to

personman
08-15-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
while we are on the subject of emag triggers, how light are they, and are they easy to rip on in E mode? Please compare to an angel.
I felt a stock speed trigger at my proshop, and I just diddnt like it. It was almost too stiff (im spoiled ;)) even though im sure it could be adjusted. I could get my emag trigger almost so light you could tilt the gun backwards and it would fire.. not quite that light though I think you might need a custom magnet to do that.. or maybe just alot of spacers :D
The key to a light trigger on emags are spacers. You can put 2 spacers under one magnet and have a super light trigger pull. I could rip like 13 or 14 bps walking my emag trigger.. it was pretty tight, and that was in game too, in a perfectly tight and tucked in position. Its just something you will have to fool around with. Dont judge an emag by its stock trigger pull. The stock trigger pull is actually pretty stiff, but keep in mind its adjustable down to bumping the gun and having it fire :p

sps16
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
never shot an angel myself, but in e-mode if the trigger is adjusted right, then you can rip pretty good. My personal fav is using hybrid mode

coolcatpete
08-15-2003, 09:41 PM
this is a morlock thread

speedyejl
08-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Whoah I'm pretty sure the Emagnum board and the morlock are two different boards. The morlock is designed for ANY electropnumatic marker, or for people doing their own conversions.

http://www.exarin.com/products/morlock.html
http://www.exarin.com/products/morlockman.html

The emagnum is a little more specific, I only wish I could remember the URL to its site.

wimag
08-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by magman007
well, no field will let you play fa any ways.

sure they do.not that i agree with it but there are fields that allow this.
I am referring to the big games and such NOT tournies.

EsPo
08-15-2003, 10:57 PM
to personman- Your pro shop must suck horribly if their speed trigger was to stiff. If you know me well, you'd know i'm not one to jump on a bandwagon.. Having said that, I like the speed trigger more than anything I've ever shot (yes I've shot an emag). (I ended up way off subject..) Just keep in mind when buying a gun that It's completely preference...

Then I read that it was a stock speed trigger (by stock I mean unadjusted) vs a tinkered with emag trigger...

to coolcat- If you plan on playing at any 'organized' fields.. dont buy the morlock/emagnum (pretty sure they're the same..) cause f/a is illegal... as well as 3 shot/6 shot.. therefore rendering the board purpose'less.

If you want to shoot fast... adjust your trigger.. its all preference.

I got my impulse trigger so light that it would go off in the wind (not a joke).. needless to say.. it sucked pretty bad playing like that cause of the lightness.

-=Squid=-
08-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
this is a morlock thread

Well I dont really care...I had a question that didnt necessitate an entire thread.

DJBacon06
08-15-2003, 11:28 PM
here's the emagnum is action (wach the vids)

http://paintball.butters.org/

personman
08-15-2003, 11:31 PM
By stiff I mean not acutally stiff :p
I meant sort of um.. heavier than my old emags trigger :p Hell dude I dont know crap about angels

FreakBaller12
08-16-2003, 11:01 AM
i shot my friend the other day just walkign out to go form base to base and i shot him right in the back...i ended up havign 2 welts on my leg(luckily he was forced to use my old spyder that day)

all done with an emag trigger:D

coolcatpete
08-16-2003, 11:50 AM
does it fire in semi

Clockwork_Orange
08-16-2003, 12:13 PM
If you can't get a morlock...you could always buy some elves on the black market (shhh!). ;)

coolcatpete
08-16-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
does it fire in semi