PDA

View Full Version : Max input pressure on a LPR

ZyperioN
08-15-2003, 09:18 PM
I have a stock cocker front reg (sledgehammer) and i need to know what it's max input pressure is so i know if it can be used for my cocker/mag hybrid project.

rikkter
08-16-2003, 01:25 PM
what you normally do is(on a cocker) is hold the trigger while adjusting the pressure up, til the back block goes all the way back, then a quarter turn more.

ZyperioN
08-16-2003, 01:41 PM
um ok but i was just wondering what the max input pressure for one of those regs is. Sledgehammers arent adjustable and i just dont want the damn reg to explode cause 850 psi is too much going into it. im not using using this on a cocker so i dont have an inline reg taking the pressure down to 400 psi or so.

redlaser666
08-16-2003, 10:10 PM
The sledge is adjustable, just not from the outside. There is an adjuster screw on the inside, you have to unscrew the reg part from the brass fitting to get to it.
Also the sledge should handle up to about 950 psi, since i have seen them used with straight CO2(no inline reg).

It will work, but you will have to adjust it. Also they adjust up by unscrewing the adjuster, and lower the presure by screwing the adjuster in.

Hope that helps,
pm me if you need more info on the sledge, i have used them for various projects and can help you out if you want.