PDA

View Full Version : I fell for their marketing, I really like Evil!

LongDuckDong
08-17-2003, 02:49 AM
It was posted before about their barrel "accesories"

http://www.evil-paintball.com/pipe.htm

http://www.evil-paintball.com/images/pipe-twheel-lg.jpg

lol

But their whole site is funny as hell.

Tech Info-

2. Micro hone finish tolerance: 2 to 5 microns. -Swank!- They can't stop us, they can only hope we get hit by a bus

6. Backs are optimized 6 inch length (its a good size).

8. MSRP $200.00 -bong!

About their impulse ram

What can I say about this? It is the single most efficient valve ever created by humankind. It is actually up for a 1st place blue ribbon prize at the 2nd grade Northside school for the limbless invention convention festival. Sweet.

their new reg:

Detonator

The detonator is an inline reg capable of handling 100 to 500 psi outgoing pressures. Not that really matters at all, all we really want is a reg that will let us shoot above 350, to make our guns boom boom boom like the venga boys. It has a unique side feature that when you roll it on play doh it makes a neat pattern, my favorite feature. It also has an auto correction gyroscope to compensate for any human error involving aiming. What does that mean you ask, it means the gun aims for you. The Mad monkey scientists have been hard at work on this for quite some time. Unfortunately we lost one monkey due to a gyroscope being attached to a bowling ball, a very messy situation. So be careful or KABOOM!!

and the "Shocker anti-suck part"

This upgrade part is for the Shocker™. I have no idea what this thing does but I am sure it cant hurt your shoebox sized gun. Plus it has an adjustment screw on the front and those are always good.

and their cocker front end kit

This is astonishing, never before has anyone ever created an entire kit of parts to go on the front of your boom shick a boom gun. There are so many hoses and moving things and even knobs to turn, it can keep you entertained for hours. We have installed these at several of the nearby pre-schools with great success. These parts are very shiny so your gun will definitely pass all bling bling standards.

hahaha... I love it!! I love this company, they have a sense of humor. Also their products look cool, have a cool name and aren't trying to sue every other paintball company.

I'm seriously considering one of their evil pipe kits.

Marek
08-17-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by LongDuckDong
and the "Shocker anti-suck part"[/B]

That is a cool funny name. I don't know if I would add that to a gun, especially with that descrition. Like describing mags as blenders or timmys as spyders.

I would love to own a pipe, too bad they don't have all blue. :(

FooTemps
08-17-2003, 03:20 AM
Yeah, the old site had stuff like that too. I think that evil gave the webmaster the liberty of posting whatever the hell he wants about a product as long as it's positive.

trevorjk
08-17-2003, 03:39 AM
ha ha check out the beanies

As seen in ads featuring the debonair Kenny from Aftershock. Who as a matter of fact has never won a local tourney in Florida. Onto the beanie, for those of you who don't know what a beanie is, It is actually the skin of a type of tropical fruit that is grown on the beanafulu***us tree, in the jungles of South America. To harvest our beanies we have purchased several medieval catapults to launch pygmies (known as midgets stateside) high into the air and grab the fruits off the trees. This has worked well but often causes a large number of pygmy casualties due to the hard landings. So we are now accepting applications for aerialists.

trevorjk
08-17-2003, 03:42 AM
ha ha the pods are called CLIPS or BULLET HOLDERS

JKW
08-17-2003, 07:45 AM
Click on the pic of their gloves ("Blades") on the products page.:D

f3rr3+
08-17-2003, 01:50 PM
lmao

LongDuckDong
08-17-2003, 02:01 PM
I think thats an error, the gloves took me to the paint section, unless its a joke I dont get, lol.

I like what they call their bottom line on/off: "Air turner on'er".

The on off valve is very useful for turning your air on or off to save you from unscrewing your tank entirely. No more choppy chop O-ring monster. Grrr I want to eat the orings, me hungry, feed me the o-rings grrrr.

Surreal
08-17-2003, 02:10 PM
http://www.evil-paintball.com/images/app-tourniquet-red-text.jpg

barberjohn
08-17-2003, 03:58 PM
hey, i currently own the pipe kit for my impulse, and let me tell you, it is awesome. first of all, it looks great, and looks arent decieving in this case, it also shoots great too. everything they say about it is true, well, atleast i think it is:rolleyes: . all i know is that it shoots good!

pbcustom98
08-17-2003, 05:56 PM
check out my 'evil wear' hehe

i love it !

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-17-2003, 08:09 PM
I have always liked Evil's things....
for their smokestack their old description was something along the lines of "this shiny object just makes your gun look better..."

DWill
08-17-2003, 10:16 PM
The bottom part for the shocker thing was funnier in my opinion

This upgrade part is for the Shocker™. I have no idea what this thing does but I am sure it cant hurt your shoebox sized gun. Plus it has an adjustment screw on the front and those are always good.

(-our webmaster is crazy... this thing actually replaces the fill poppet AND firing rod. The adjustment screw is used to control how fast the air chamber refills, it's called dynamic regulation if you want to know. Bottomline, its dope, for the four guys who still use the 'shoebox'.)

DWill
08-17-2003, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry but this one just cracked me up so I had to share with everyone.

Grand Canyon sized seams, oily shells, football shaped shells. We apologize. Unfortunately for the rest, we have our $hit together and know how to make a ball. We just don't think that when it looks like the exxon valdez wrecked in your bag it is a good thing. We also don't think it is a good thing when there are flat spots that look like your mentally challenged cousin who was dropped by his mom. All in all, it just comes down to doing it right the first time, every time.
For those out of the loop, ask Aftershock, the kings of world cup and arguably the greatest team ever just how good 'evil' paint was and is now. Now you too can shoot the best.