PDA

View Full Version : i gotta make a decision!

Brak
08-17-2003, 11:51 AM
ok, after not playing paintball for a month ive realized that i just dont play much, but i just got a decently high-end gun (classic timmy). but my first game wasnt memorable with it. it just doesnt suit me. all i really do is play outlaw in the woods, but my friends and i keep talking about playing tourneys, but we never do. so lately i thought that maybe i should just sell all my stuff and buy a gun that suits the places i play, and so i dont have to drive an hour to get a HPA fill.

i was thinking that i could sell my tank, gun, stuff like that, and then have punisher make me a nice phantom with a stabilizer and co2. you guys think i should? what are your opinions on pun's phantoms VS a normal classic timmy, performance wise, for what theyre made for? id be doing this over the winter when i dont play.

Blennidae
08-17-2003, 12:12 PM
I have never played pump so I can't comment on that choice.

However, maybe get a nice mag and a scuba. That way you can get it filled at the place that is far from you, but still have enough air for a days play.

Smitty2k1
08-17-2003, 12:20 PM
What your saying sounds quite reasonable, but you could always try renting a bulk nitro tank from somewhere or another. A few friends and I have a bulk co2 tank and its like 8 bucks a month or so.

poolshark5226
08-17-2003, 12:39 PM
If you live in Fairfield, how do you have to drive an hour for HPA? Ghost Paintball in Monroe has HPA fills, and it's like a 20 minute drive tops (I live in Trumbull and it's like 10 minutes for me)

Brak
08-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by poolshark5226
If you live in Fairfield, how do you have to drive an hour for HPA? Ghost Paintball in Monroe has HPA fills, and it's like a 20 minute drive tops (I live in Trumbull and it's like 10 minutes for me)

ghost is 20 minutes from me, and they never have more than 2000psi