PDA

View Full Version : Creative Mayhem i just want to tell u...

blackclown
08-17-2003, 08:31 PM
that i look up to the purple people eater

Automaggin2
08-17-2003, 08:36 PM
WTF?

PM's?

magman007
08-17-2003, 08:37 PM
WTF you got against the PPE? You little punk, i have no respect for people who put down other peoples markers

EsPo
08-17-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by magman007
WTF you got against the PPE? You little punk, i have no respect for people who put down other peoples markers
all this happened after the JAM incident :)

blackclown
08-17-2003, 08:39 PM
WAIT I I I I I NO NO NO NOT THAT WAY THE PPE RULES I LOOK UP TO IT IT IS BUITIFUL!!!

blackclown
08-17-2003, 08:42 PM
OOO OK I SEE NOW WHO VOTED FOR I DON'T BELIEVE IT NO 1 DAY THE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR I DON'T WILL BE OWNED MY THE PPE

magman007
08-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

all this happened after the JAM incident :)

HEHE YUP! Damn JAM! i mean, hell i went to the field to day, with the black cell guys, and i was at the shooting range, and some kid is like, is that an X mag? can i shoot it? he rips on it, and is like WOW

then some kid is like, dude, its a mag. and im like, yea, would you like to try it? he said ok, after slightly mocking it, and he was like, WOW, i like that!

yea, so how could you put down a SFL? DAMN JAM!

WAIT I I I I I NO NO NO NOT THAT WAY THE PPE RULES I LOOK UP TO IT IT IS BUITIFUL!!!

then why did you have the :rolleyes: also, why the poll that leads to think after careful deduction that you were trying to trick people into saying they dont like the PPE

answering I Do answers "I do not like the PPE"

not cool man

edit, sig removal

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-17-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by blackclown

Originally posted by blackclown
OOO OK I SEE NOW WHO VOTED FOR I DON'T BELIEVE IT NO 1 DAY THE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR I DON'T WILL BE OWNED MY THE PPE

blackclown
08-17-2003, 08:53 PM

then why did you have the :rolleyes: also, why the poll that leads to think after careful deduction that you were trying to trick people into saying they dont like the PPE

answering I Do answers "I do not like the PPE"

not cool man

edit, sig removal

sorrry i i ment the eys looking up, like im loooking upp to the PPE

magman007
08-17-2003, 08:55 PM
well now, you may want to earn your smileys, because the way you had it, it seamed offensive. LEts just let this be ok?

EsPo
08-17-2003, 08:58 PM

HEHE YUP! Damn JAM! i mean, hell i went to the field to day, with the black cell guys, and i was at the shooting range, and some kid is like, is that an X mag? can i shoot it? he rips on it, and is like WOW

then some kid is like, dude, its a mag. and im like, yea, would you like to try it? he said ok, after slightly mocking it, and he was like, WOW, i like that!

yea, so how could you put down a SFL? DAMN JAM!

hehe.. Sure.. the guys suck pretty bad.. but I gotta admit that their bolt... works (to say the least), and IMO their drop was a good idea.

I went from mag to imp to cocker.. having said that, I'll never buy an electro again unless its a matrix :o

blackclown
08-17-2003, 08:58 PM
that is the last time i am going to use smillys..... i suck atit