PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe/Y-frame...need help!?

FortySix&2
08-17-2003, 10:31 PM
I currently shoot a classic RT w/ Level 10 installed and a Benchmark double-finger frame. I play front and have been thinking about upgrading to either an Intelliframe or maybe a Y-frame. Or, if there are any good electronic frames out there that would work. Need some help and ADVISE! Maybe I should just stick w/ the frame I have now...I HAVE NO IDEA! Just need some input from more experienced players. Thanks!

FortySix&2
08-18-2003, 12:20 AM
will some1 plz respond...?

Mr.Orange
08-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Hello!

It really depends on how you hold your marker. Do you like it tight and close to your face? Then the Y-grip is the best.

Do you hold it out infront of you, like a real pistol or rifle? Then the Intelliframe is the best.

The Y-Grip forces you to keep your shooting elbow tucked in.

James

ChucktheMAGician
08-18-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by FortySix&2
will some1 plz respond...?
OK, If you got another frame I would suggest the Y or intelli. I'm not RT expert but I'm pretty sure that you would have to drill the back hole out a little on either to make it fit. I would find someone who has done it or call and ask AGD if the frames are wide enough to make a hole large enough for the banjo bolt to pass thru. To me an Electro. frame would be wasted w/ a RT valve.