PDA

View Full Version : Help! Warp link problem!

astroboy
08-18-2003, 10:50 AM
Hi,
My problem: I have a Matrix that I've hooked up a link directly from the cherry (trigger) switch to the mini-plug, and the mini-plug is attched to the warp. Now on my old warp feed (1st generation pre-brass pulley) it was working fine. I got warpfeed spin whenever I pulled the trigger (or held the trigger down.) Now with my new warp (well I bought it used) whenever I pull the trigger my gun shoots more than once (sometimes once, sometimes twice, and sometimes three), resulting in chopped balls. If I push the activator button on the warp (small white button on the warp where I plug in the link) it shoots my gun.

I'm stuck here. Is it noise? If so how can I eliminate it?

Thanks.

ChucktheMAGician
08-18-2003, 01:48 PM
Not 100% sure on this but you might want to check your jumpers to see if switching from + to - may help?

astroboy
08-18-2003, 02:08 PM
right now its on -, if I change to + then the warp won't spin when I pull the trigger...

Alli_Delta
08-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Instead of taking a feed for the warp from your trigger microswitch, try taking a feed from the solenoid instead. I guarantee this will end yer probs. Well maybe. The problem you are experiencing is probably because you are taking a feed from the point at which the cicuit is broken. I.e. the microswitch. As the microswitch is what controls the firing of the marker the problem is maybe some form of feedback from the warp causing the circuit board of your marker to fire again, and again, thinking you are pulling the trigger even tho' your not.

I set up a 2 shockers taking a feed from the solenoid and had no problems at all.

Hope this helps