PDA

View Full Version : Loader warpfeed?? Need your help

PRPB
08-18-2003, 02:46 PM
Ok right now I'm using a 12 rev w/ vortex impellers on my warpfeed. It works great, but when I have to shoot on the left side of a bunker that's when I have problems. Since my hopper is normally half way full. When I to tilt it to fire on the left side I only get about 20 rounds out before it stops feeding.

So what I need to know which loader can feed the longest on a 45º angle or greater. I was first thinking of the halo TSA, but I really don’t think it would be such an improvement from my rev. So now I thinking a halo b would do the trick, but I’m not really sure. Anyone know if it will?

LaW
08-18-2003, 02:50 PM
if your hanging out the left side shooting that much paint and need to shoot more at one time... i dont' know about that :)haha but yeah the halo will work

afrankart
08-18-2003, 02:53 PM
I have a Halo B, and you will be able to shoot it completely sideways, and if yours works as good as mine, you can get 4-5 shots upside down.

FalconGuy016
08-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Yep, Halo B will do that. It even shoots upside down as said already :) However, sticking your hopper out like that is pretty bad bunker ethics. You should learn to shoot with your offhand, OR twist your body severely and line up your body with the lenthwise of your gun. Either way is much better than sticking your hopper way out the side

Edit: I saw your sig and I saw your warp, so, nevermind :)

frogbert
08-18-2003, 03:56 PM
The halo TSA will NOT work on a warp feed (the sensor is in a bad location). I use a 12v revvy right now too, but I rarely have troubles with it feeding. Getting a Halo B soon, I'm pretty sure I'll have no problems then. :D

govnamac
08-18-2003, 04:29 PM
Mine works fine on a warp.

Originally posted by frogbert
The halo TSA will NOT work on a warp feed (the sensor is in a bad location). I use a 12v revvy right now too, but I rarely have troubles with it feeding. Getting a Halo B soon, I'm pretty sure I'll have no problems then. :D

yeahthatsme
08-18-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by frogbert

ummm...where did you come up with that?

frogbert
08-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Bought one and tried it. Couldn't get it to work right on a warped e-mag. Called tech-support. They said it won't work properly on a warp feed becuase of the sensor location.

PRPB
08-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the help. Looks like I’ll be getting a halo b. Now will I have to sand down the feed neck a lot or does is fit fine in the warpfeed? Also does anyone know if there is any place that sells it for less then $114?

Yep, Halo B will do that. It even shoots upside down as said already However, sticking your hopper out like that is pretty bad bunker ethics. You should learn to shoot with your offhand, OR twist your body severely and line up your body with the lenthwise of your gun. Either way is much better than sticking your hopper way out the side

Edit: I saw your sig and I saw your warp, so, nevermind

oops I forgot to mention I use it on my warpfeed.

Bad_Dog
08-18-2003, 11:24 PM
what are you people thinking!!!

slap another warp feed on that baby!! one right into the other.... that'll make it atleast 30 shots before you have to worry about the hopper:D :D :D :D

Nick O time
08-18-2003, 11:49 PM
Halo B and Warp all the way :D

Skoad
08-19-2003, 02:09 AM
www.paintballwizard.com had them on sale for 109, not sure if the deal is still running or not.

UltimatePaintballer
08-20-2003, 09:49 PM
i don't think a tsa would give you that much room to put your hand since its supposed to be longer and thinner then a revi so think about that

angelbeast24
11-01-2003, 07:50 PM
go with an egg on ur warp i have that on my setup and its soo nice

Recon by Fire
11-01-2003, 08:27 PM
I always shoot mine sideways when I fire out the left side of bunkers, works great :)