PDA

View Full Version : So..

-Carnifex-
08-18-2003, 04:46 PM
I'm talking to this guy, he's telling me about his Lasoya Texas Storm Timmy, which has "WAS 2.6 trigger job done by lasoya himself and a lasoya volumizer WHICH may i add they dont sell individually and a milled shroom done by chris long with bling eye covers." He says he got it for $400 because of his sponsor, then he proceeds to tell me that he can hit 23 BPS consistantly rolling and 19+ walking, oh, and that 14 BPS isn't enough to keep someone in their bunker.

I guess I'm a newb?

HoppysMag
08-18-2003, 04:47 PM
i donno if your a newb but this guy sounds like a twib.

FalconGuy016
08-18-2003, 04:48 PM
:confused: why didnt you just kick his <b>butt</b>?

-Carnifex-
08-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Because it was over the internet and he lives in CA.

He said that at 14 BPS you can snap 3 balls before you get shot, is that true? I doubt it.

FalconGuy016
08-18-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Because it was over the internet and he lives in CA.

He said that at 14 BPS you can snap 3 balls before you get shot, is that true? I doubt it.

If the stream was inaccurate sure (as it generally is), but it would be luck not to be hit. If you were doing that in a straight stream of paintballs however, do you really think you can get off 3 shots in 1/14th of a second? Taking time to get out there, and come back in? He is full of crap

SyntaxError
08-18-2003, 05:47 PM
I don't doubt the $400 cuz of a sponsor thing though, I get stuff at cost myself.

No sKiLLz
08-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Yet another pathetic soul who uses the anonimity of the computer and online community to feed his desperate need for acceptance. Chris Lasoya plays for Miami Heat, NOT Texas Storm. There is no such thing as a Lasoya Texas Storm Intimidator, and I'm sure Mr. Lasoya takes time out of his schedule to do a WAS 2.6 (haha) trigger job for everyone who asks.

SyntaxError
08-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
Yet another pathetic soul who uses the anonimity of the computer and online community to feed his desperate need for acceptance. Chris Lasoya plays for Miami Heat, NOT Texas Storm. There is no such thing as a Lasoya Texas Storm Intimidator, and I'm sure Mr. Lasoya takes time out of his schedule to do a WAS 2.6 (haha) trigger job for everyone who asks.

Lasoya plays for Miami Effect, not Heat.

There's a Lasoya timmy, and a Texas Storm timmy, they're two different guns.

Demobilized
08-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Dude you're a NOOB! You can't hit +20 BPS? Pssh go ahead and stop playing :rolleyes:

Call him on his BS and find a new gun, because if he won't tell the truth about the guns features I wouldn't trust the condition.

No sKiLLz
08-18-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError

Lasoya plays for Miami Effect, not Heat.

There's a Lasoya timmy, and a Texas Storm timmy, they're two different guns.

Oops. :) Heat, Effect, close enough.

There is a Storm Timmy, but it's not advertised as Texas Storm. The guy is still a boner.

-Carnifex-
08-18-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Demobilized
Dude you're a NOOB! You can't hit +20 BPS? Pssh go ahead and stop playing :rolleyes:

Call him on his BS and find a new gun, because if he won't tell the truth about the guns features I wouldn't trust the condition.

I wasn't going to buy it, he was telling me about it. I just posted this for a good laugh.