PDA

View Full Version : need help with intelliframe

Luvrboytim03
08-18-2003, 05:40 PM
hey i just bought a minimag that came with an intelliframe from a guy online and when i press the trigger, it doesnt spring back up so i can press it again. is this normal and that i have to buy something or wat? the inside of the intelliframe doesnt have anything either. do i need to buy something for this trigger to work? also do i need it to be run on air first for it to work? plz help thanks

Luvrboytim03
08-18-2003, 05:41 PM
up

BeerSkunk
08-18-2003, 07:52 PM
There's nothing wrong with the trigger, you just have to put air in the gun for it to operate.

Air it up and the trigger should be fine.

PFNitroAutomag
08-21-2003, 12:00 AM
what he said above is true for the trigger question for the electronic question, yes you do u have to put it in yourself. hopefully by owning a mag you have a agitated hopper like a VL revy, halo, or a empire. ok you basically need like 10 dollars worth of radioshack stuff to wire ur intelli up to you viewloader. if you dont want your trigger attached to your hopper . id just buy an empire reloader its sound activated so it fires everytime you shoot. if you want to wire it up so it fires everytime you pull the trigger if you have a revy heres a link to show your how to wire it up http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml