PDA

View Full Version : Help me brain storm

speedyejl
08-18-2003, 08:11 PM
Well I'm reaching out for ideas for what comes next for my X. The only thing sI can think of is a pair of Frymarks, which may very well happen soon. Also I'm thinking about a Pipe but do you think the white tip would make the setup a lttle strange looking? Otherwise I'm not too sure. Also I dont do warps.

http://www.elairsmiths.com/public/xmag/haloblack.jpg

I just got the Black HALO shells because they match better, hehe. (see the clear shells in sig all nasty with stickers).

DWill
08-18-2003, 08:15 PM
To add/takeoff anything from a x-mag would be in my opinion similar to putting a big ugly fin on a Ferrari. 'Cept for the grips, that looks perfect to me.

speedyejl
08-18-2003, 08:22 PM
I've never had a gun I couldn't upgrade more. This is seriously causing mental issues

BajaBoy
08-18-2003, 08:40 PM
If i were you which im not but hear me out, I would put a SS septor with black tip on her... and upgrade your tank reg to something a little better then crossfire.

Now im not saying that crossfire is bad, i think its the Best preset out but still you *want* to upgrade.

acecl22
08-18-2003, 08:40 PM
how about a milled battery cover?

speedyejl
08-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
If i were you which im not but hear me out, I would put a SS septor with black tip on her... and upgrade your tank reg to something a little better then crossfire.

Now im not saying that crossfire is bad, i think its the Best preset out but still you *want* to upgrade.

Both good points, I'm thinking nice and small conquest, heh.

Yea I forgot about the C&C packs, is AGD selling them seperately or do I have to find someone who will mill in that style, then anno :(.

heftylefty
08-18-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by speedyejl
I've never had a gun I couldn't upgrade more. This is seriously causing mental issues

i totally know how you feel. when i finished upgrading my mag a while ago, i sold it to get a matrix. once i finished upgrading hte matrix, i traded it and got a stock gz timmy. now since hte gz got stolen, i have nothing ti upgrade:( .

i say just get a barrel kit. my favorite is hte scepter, but the pipe is good also. or maybe check out the hammerhead barrels, ive heard good things about those barrels.

acecl22
08-18-2003, 08:51 PM
yeah im pretty sure that agd is selling the milled bat covers seperately, let my try to find a link

*edit* here ya go http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=404&CATID=6

FreakBaller12
08-18-2003, 08:57 PM
they do sell the cnc seperatly, under emag parts
i believ they only come in raw tho:confused: :mad:

-=Squid=-
08-18-2003, 08:58 PM
I think the pipe with silver tip would look most excellent on such a totally rad, bodacious gun.

Creative Mayhem
08-19-2003, 12:10 AM
I think you need a J&J Edge kit for thsat bad boy:D Unfortunately Frymarker doesn't make grips anymore, she sold the molds to someone. Try Pming her, she may give you the guy's contact info so you can talk to him about the grips.

CM

Marek
08-19-2003, 04:11 AM
That looks like a CP barrel, which is a good barrel. I would say get an all black CP barrel system. As for anything else, nah, just got play. Looks like a great setup and really beautiful to look at.

I don't see a use for an adjustable tank if you don't use mechanical mode. Crossfires are great tanks, and unless you want to upgrade cuz of weight, I would stick with it.

I have no idea about conquests and turning up the pressure high, but if you want the adjustable for the reactivity, get a Flatline. They are great tanks.

EsPo
08-19-2003, 08:51 AM
I agree with squid.. a pipe system would look... i cant think of an adjective as interesting as his...arg.

Needless to say it would look good.

I'd go Tl63 blade trigger first..then a conquest or flatline would be sweet, after that go and buy yourself a pipe :)