PDA

View Full Version : Holy Freaking Wonderous E-Mag

The JOE
08-18-2003, 08:52 PM
I usually don't post here because I have nothing to say, but today I was at our local field and for the day I traded off (not permanently, I got it back, thankfully) my E-Cocker for an E-Mag.
Holy crap.
I've never held/shot/looked at a gun that just felt, RIGHT. I mean, this sucker wasn't even upgraded at all and it was flat-out awesome.
Then it started to rain really hard and I grabbed my Cocker back and took off (playing in the rain... no good).
I'm keeping my Cocker, I like it just as much, but I know what I'm buying in the offseason (E/X-Mag).
(I write this after selling my Classic Mag about 3 weeks ago. That didn't feel even remotely good to me... Same company, a world of difference in the feel of the guns. Craziness.)

FreakBaller12
08-18-2003, 08:54 PM
welcome to the good side of paintball;) :p

The JOE
08-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Keeping in mind, though, that I shot a Warped Automag for a year and wasn't really impressed by it. I came to own a Cocker and sold the Mag for an E-Blade, and I was about 100% happier with the Cocker, even without the E-Blade (it's an Outkast).
Now I'd have to say I'm really happy with both... except I don't own the E-Mag (yet).

mpyacfo
08-18-2003, 10:11 PM
Well, if you like e-mags so much, you should have tried a hyperframe on your classic. Basically the same thing. Without the good valve and big ugly battery though.

The JOE
08-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Yeah, the Hyperframe never actually crossed my mind, though...

I really do enjoy my Autococker though. Alot.

Plus the battery on the E-Mag is great for me to grip.

NATE-DOG1
08-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Im happy for you dude.
E-Mags are insane hu!

Hearing stuff like this makes me even more stoked about my mag!

ICOM
08-18-2003, 10:52 PM
With all these new upgrades coming out,a Emag will be your best choice. As you can see nicad just made nice new bodies for them.

The JOE
08-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I've been around a while (I just don't post much), and I do like the ULE and the Dallara body. Plus the CHORD, and, well pretty much any body so far. If I had the cash, I'd just go straight for an X-Mag. I've got pateience. Ha...

Going to be a while before I come into possesion of an E-Mag though. I've got purchase priorities... E-Mag is #2.

But until then I can use this guys, because he has an E-Cocker too, or will have, as soon as WGP sends it back.
(Hey, I do enjoy my E-Outkast... very nice gun. I enjoy the E-Mag just as much so that's saying something.)

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 11:09 PM
If you think a stock emag is cool wait til you feel a ULE Emag. :cool: They are definatly worth it.

The JOE
08-18-2003, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I don't know how people find these things heavy. It was crazy, this was the all SS Mag with the sight rail still attached... and it was freaking light.
Maybe just perfectly balanced. Either way, a ULE's gotta be lighter, and I'd be all the happier.