PDA

View Full Version : A most excellent gift from a most excellent teacher...

-=Squid=-
08-18-2003, 09:01 PM
Well, first day of school rolls around, and my german teacher knows I LOVE arnold s, so she gives me a terminator 1 movie poster, IN GERMAN! how rad is that??? :D

LittleKrems
08-18-2003, 11:18 PM
why not a poster that reads:

ARNOLD FOR WORLD LEADER

;)

Ov3rmind
08-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Did anyone else get a Bill and Ted's vibe when they read the title of this thread?

08-18-2003, 11:23 PM
Your teacher gives you gifts...:eek:

darklord
08-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
Did anyone else get a Bill and Ted's vibe when they read the title of this thread? Now that you mention it, yes.

I hoped you thanked your teacher (in German of course :P). It's not everyday that you'll get a good teacher, so I hope you study hard and do well! Oh and learn too :D

-Carnifex-
08-19-2003, 12:19 AM
The scary thing is I bet he could take over the world, I mean seriously, who is going to risk standing up to him? I'd be afraid to shoot him, what if he really is a robot?! :eek:

Marek
08-19-2003, 03:16 AM
All I can say is that Arnold is an impressive individual. I saw a documentary on him and the things that he went through to get to where his is right now was impressive.

shartley
08-19-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Marek
All I can say is that Arnold is an impressive individual. I saw a documentary on him and the things that he went through to get to where his is right now was impressive.
Yes he is. That is why I laugh when folks act like he is stupid… he is FAR from it. I think those who confuse his acting rolls and his accent with HIM being stupid are themselves VERY stupid. ;) (I wonder if I can fit “stupid” in there any more? ;) )

-Carnifex-
08-19-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by shartley

Yes he is. That is why I laugh when folks act like he is stupid… he is FAR from it. I think those who confuse his acting rolls and his accent with HIM being stupid are themselves VERY stupid. ;) (I wonder if I can fit “stupid” in there any more? ;) )

Not to mention he's made of metal and stuff.

animal
08-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Is that the "Ich komme wieder" poster?

We had that in my german class too (in '94) :D

Restola
08-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Not to mention he's made of metal and stuff.
But where will we get replacement power cells from? They arent invented yet...

EsPo
08-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Did anyone else get a Bill and Ted's vibe when they read the title of this thread?
BAHAHA

We're back from 16 months of intense guitar training...

Just thought they looked hillarious.. I'll go now.

On that note.. down with the gov't .. but total recall was good.

-=Squid=-
08-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Ya, I was thinking bill and ted, and ya its the "ich komme wieder" one. Im pretty cool with teachers, they really like hugs, apparently...especially if you charge them and give them a big hug. Its hilarious. Anyways, english class rolls around today and we had to right about who we would let drink from the fountain of youth, if it existed. ARNOLD! And I wrote about how he would be able to become president, and because we were talking about a fake place, we may as well let him fly and give him lazer vision. The teacher liked it. :D

personman
08-19-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by darklord
I hoped you thanked your teacher (in German of course :P).
Yes make sure you say danka
LOL I SAID SOMETHING IN GERMAN LMAO ROOFLES

-=Squid=-
08-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by personman

Yes make sure you say danka
LOL I SAID SOMETHING IN GERMAN LMAO ROOFLES

*wow* :eek: BTW, I said donka.

Xerces
08-19-2003, 10:31 PM

and inside was a story of a teacher and student being excellent to each other.

-=Squid=-
08-20-2003, 04:59 PM
YES! *rises fist into the air* Come to find out, I suxxor at german II.

Barsoom
08-20-2003, 05:15 PM
its actually "danke" or if it was a guy you could say "danke sehr" and make sure she says "Bitter sehr" and then when you are all done say

wir leiben du TEACHER!!!!! auf weiderson(not sure if i spelled that one right :-/)

gibby
08-20-2003, 05:39 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet...but...

Is she hot? :D

TraXeR
08-20-2003, 05:47 PM
Just an fyi, Arnold isn't from Germany, he's from Austria.

Xerces
08-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by TraXeR
Just an fyi, Arnold isn't from Germany, he's from Austria.

lol, waiting to see how long it would take for someone to bring that technicality up :P

-=Squid=-
08-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by gibby
I'm surprised this hasn't been asked yet...but...

Is she hot? :D

I will not answer that :D Anyways, everyone knows ahnuld is from austria, but who cares? Just a german movie poster. If it was an english poster I doubt you would have said that :D