PDA

View Full Version : I made a TSA revvy!!!!!!!!!

mpyacfo
08-18-2003, 09:59 PM
I don't know how it happened, but now whenever I tilt my revvy or jerk it when it is on and has a ball in it, it will go off for a half a second.it's kinda cool and it makes it feed better. I think it is a twitch though as it only works when I unplug my intellifeed and leave the connection from the revvy dangling and put the stock frame on. Weird!!!

HoppysMag
08-18-2003, 10:01 PM
could just be the dangling wire completeing the circut on the markers body or something when it swings

mpyacfo
08-18-2003, 10:41 PM
no because I tried everything with that wire and I'm not sure if it really has anything to do with it. I stuck it to metal, my face, I even licked it! Nothing......
Crazy how some things work.

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 11:15 PM
I'm confused. How is this like a TSA? I own a TSA and don't really know what your saying. Basically all a TSA is, is a revvy that spins both directions and spins by the sound of the gun. Explain please.

dinger
08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
the Highly Advanced Loader Operation Tilt Sound Activated hopper is just as it is in the name: so advanced that it can feed fine while tilted and is activated by sound. depending on which side you lean on, the paddle will spin in the direction that is most convienient to load the balls.

basically~ lean left, paddle spins left. lean right, paddle spins right [or do i have that backwards]. plus, instead of using the revy's technology of using an eye to sense a balls movement, it merely activates from a loud noise [such as clapping, saying SHUT UP really loud, or firing a a marker :)]

ah yes, i once again put in 2¢

mpyacfo
08-19-2003, 12:23 AM
I mean it's like a tsa as in it activates somehow from sound and every time i tilt it. Except it doesn't spin in different directions.

FordPrefect
08-19-2003, 09:55 AM
So then it is more like a Reloader...:rolleyes:

shinobidice
08-19-2003, 10:39 AM
how much are tsa's i'm looking into another hopper cause revvy shells are pieces of u no what and i cant keep breaking them cause Pro Paintball is gonna regret they sold me the revvy after the next 6 pairs of shells ;)

RoadDawg
08-19-2003, 11:58 AM
I think you can find them for $65-$85 depending on the version you get. The LCD version is more expensive then the LED.

Ohh I see what your saying then. Sounds more like a Reloader to me though.

JEDI
08-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Tell me this... Whats the point of a hopper that holds 180 balls, or 200 plus balls, like the TSA, when your average pod only holds 140 balls. Who the heck wants to take the time to dump two pods into a hopper? Am I overlooking something?

FordPrefect
08-19-2003, 01:32 PM
If you have a hopper that holds 140 balls, you have to wait until you are completely out of paint before you can reload, or waste paint. If you have a 200 ball hopper, and a 140 ball pod, you have a ~60 ball window in which you can reload without either A: running out of paint or B: wasting paint.

Also you have more paint for the break.

JEDI
08-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Ok, that makes sense. I knew I was overlooking something