PDA

View Full Version : need socal help......stolen mag

JRSJKD
08-18-2003, 11:23 PM
well, i havent really been around much to post, mostly cause im a student and money is tight and i havent played much paintball this year at all. I had just gotten it out to play with this coming wek with some friends from school. Well, im in the middle of moving as well. A couple days ago, my old place was robbed with people home. A guy came in, took a little loose money, some very inexpensive jewlery, and unfortunately the only thing of any value left at my old place...my mag:( I didnt realize it til tonight when i went back to get it and a few other things left in my old room.

If any socalers can keep an eye out id appreciate it...

It has a grey body, retromag, Stainless bigshot, Z-Grip(hogue grips) with custom made tank mount(drop zone stubby parts) with a 68cu Conquest mounted at an angle. Clear warp with smoke revy. Im right handed but what will make this gun stick out is that it has the warp mounted on the right side as you hold it and the tank offset left(again as you hold it). I dont have my serials right now since in still in boxes ATM in my new place. I also might have some pics around if someone can host then for me.

Its not a common looking mag and should be easy to spot if it isn't parted out. Its a long shot but i gotta try :(

Bad_Dog
08-18-2003, 11:26 PM
mag/valve #???

DWill
08-18-2003, 11:27 PM
Sorry to hear that man, to me thieves are the lowest form of human. It sickens me that someone would even consider taking someone elses possisions that they worked hard for to gain for themselves, but unfortunately that won't help get your mag back. What area do you live in and what is your mags serial number so we can keep an eye out for it for you.

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 11:28 PM
A better description would help a lot. Plus a pic, valve # etc would be also great. Notify your local fields, stores, pawn shops just so you have a greater chance of getting it back.

JRSJKD
08-18-2003, 11:32 PM
sorry, accidentally posted somehow while typing. more detailed info above.

RoadDawg
08-18-2003, 11:37 PM
You can post the pictures on here. They just have to be under a certain size. Also what area of L.A so we can keep an eye out in the area.

JRSJKD
08-18-2003, 11:51 PM
i cant help but get madder and madder. while most parts have been swapped out, some part are still left over form my original 1990 mag...i think only the body, but theres all those memories associated with it from all those years.

This #$%hole has my Z-grip....that really steams me. yeah i know they Y-grip is here, but its not the point.

While the tank mount was no thing of beauty, and was not made with much more than a drill and lots and LOTS of filing...it fit me and my play style perfectly.

I dunno, to many its just a conglomeration of really nice parts...to me its my girl, my baby, ive watched her grow from a c02 dependant child to full grown compressed air monster as an adult. While I guess I'll always have the memories, its hard to imagine any of them with out my Mag....:( While I have many guns over the years, its the only one i really loved, and the only one besides my SI Bushmaster pump that I've kept over all those years.