PDA

View Full Version : Weird firing problem

Can_Opener
08-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Alright, I was playing last night and noticed that if I pulled my trigger really fast (I've got a brand new x-valve and a semi-tuned LX) that my trigger rod would come only about 1/2 of the way back to normal, basically not allowing me to shoot. It would just get stuck there and after a while it would pop back out to normal. To describe how the rod is, its the sear that I got sent with my Xvalve, and I havent messed with it so it should be to the factory set length, and it doesnt enter the trigger frame completely when I pull the trigger either. Does this sound like a level 10 issue or something?

Can_Opener
08-20-2003, 12:27 PM
anyone able to help me out, I'm thinking its bolt stick but I'm not that familar with the LX.

PFNitroAutomag
08-20-2003, 11:48 PM
has the gun been cleaned inside and out? if not try cleaning the gun and oiling it lemme know if this helped

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
08-21-2003, 01:48 AM
It's your level 10. I had this problem before. I was on the smallest spring, so I went up one carrier. It leaked a bit after going up one carrier...I put 6 drops of oil in the ASA and dry fired it about 200 times and the leak was gone...good to go!

If you are on the middle size spring..go down one spring size first before going up a carrier size.