PDA

View Full Version : I need some tips about these automag parts plz!

H4V0C Z3|20
08-19-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey, i have an RT with a benchy and i wuz wunderin if a z-grip is better then a 2x benchy?

I also wanted to kno wut is the best barrel for it? ive heard good things about the edge kit, but im not sure.

One more thing...Is the warp feed worth it?

NATE-DOG1
08-19-2003, 06:24 PM
I use a Z-grip and it works for me. I think its a little smoother than a Benchy but that setup will completly change your marker and playing style.
Z's are great for dumping and wrapping... And coupled with a warp they make for an extreamly tight setup.
But snap-shooting it hard, and running and shooting is near impossible:)

Any aftermarket barrel system will do ya. Personal preferance.

I think warps are the only way to go. Ever play a guy with a warp... the only thing you have to shoot at half the time is a quarter of their mask and a barrel.

In all cases it really comes down to personal preferance. My advice is try the stuff out first.
But if you are in the position I was in, and no one usees ADG stuff where you play, I say you should go for the warp at least.

Ill never go back.

H4V0C Z3|20
08-19-2003, 07:58 PM
tyte, thanx for the advice...keep em comin =)

FalconGuy016
08-19-2003, 08:41 PM
Zgrip and benchy are two totaly different grips. You should try one out first if you absolutely can. If you cant just think hard on wether you would like it or not. However, a y grip, thats definatly better just because of quality

The J&J Edge is nice. Go with whateaver you'd like, I havent heard of a bad barrel system yet.

Warp feed is worth it, its just not for some though. If you want it though, its definatly worth it. It gives you a distinct advantage in speedball

H4V0C Z3|20
08-19-2003, 08:47 PM
thanx alot, you got any idea on how much y-grips go for?

speeddemon
08-19-2003, 10:22 PM
$120 plus shipping. Mine was 128 for 3 day air.

SIGSays
08-19-2003, 10:28 PM
anything is better than a benchy... anything....

Wat
08-19-2003, 10:33 PM
Other than barrels and airsystems, i can't think of any non-agd part i'd buy for my mag. If you're going to get a benchmark, get an intelliframe instead.