PDA

View Full Version : GRRRR......females

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Allright....well theres this one girl that i have known abotu about a year now, and i like her...a lot. but you see, when she was in my class, i was sorta the class clown...everyone thinks im funny..anyway i was talking to her, and i tried to tell her how i like her and all but she wont freakin believe me...she thinks its just another one of my jokes, and goes on about how she doesnt think she is hot...grrr anyone else have this problem, first you are funny and all but when you try to be serious...she wont believe you...ahh it just annoys me

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Yeah I'm funnie, but I didn't want a serious raltionship in a while....girls cost money, (hehe no not like that),take time, and eventually you break up and you look for another. Do you even know if she likes you? Express your love...ha that is soo cheap :D.........look into her eyes and say....say...something that isnt funny but serious.....Thee you have it.....if she laughs maybe you should cut the jokes for a bit and try again......

Warewolf50
08-19-2003, 07:48 PM
It seems like one of these girl prob threads is poppin up about every day, anyone ever think of makin a official girl prob thread instead of havin about a million different ones. But on your prob all I can say is good luck man and keep tryin.

eric
08-19-2003, 08:12 PM
Do something so she knows you are serious. Ask her on a date and kiss her.

FalconGuy016
08-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Nobody takes me seriously.

But thats because I suck

AngelBoy
08-19-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

But thats because I suck

Amen

Ov3rmind
08-19-2003, 08:56 PM
Hehe, I concur with FalconGuy016's post as well.

AngelBoy
08-19-2003, 09:11 PM
Still doesnt beat my "girlfriend had sex with her cousin" story.

But yes, they are evil, mostly.

gamarada717
08-19-2003, 09:21 PM
Yeah....same thing happened to me coffey, but then I found the glory of hollidays. Just get her a bunch of flowers. A BUNCH of flowers. That made the girl that I'm with mine foreva, hehe.

08-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

But thats because I suck

Maybe you should hold off until third or fourth date before doing any sucking ;)

plmcmahon
08-20-2003, 01:44 AM
<unsolicited advice>

Don't go spend a whole lot of money trying to catch her fancy.

</unsolicited advice>

bornl33t
08-20-2003, 05:04 AM
seriously, I'm 24 and haven't dated a girl in 2+ years. I finally had enough of them. Doesn't matter what race, political views (if any), state, or religion they are from, they all just as plain as I can say it, are morons. This applies esspessially to religious ones. They want a leader, but don't want to be lead. They want want want want want, but never consead to anything.

Sorry Foo, but if you were wise you would just stop with it all to gether, besides, without them you can afford more toys AND can be the towns chick magnet that every girls wants, but no one can get!

.bolink
08-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Forget girls while you are young. I just got kicked in the balls (metaphoricly) after a 2 year long relationship. She was my first everything and I loved her without boundries. Then one day out of the blue, "Hey things arent working out". Next thing you know she is ****ing my best friend. There is no reason to get serious in High School. Oh yeah and dont have sex either. The risks just arent worth it, and it can TOTALLY cloud your vision.

Cryer
08-20-2003, 12:05 PM
I think Led Zeppelin said it best in the song 'Dazed & Confused':
"Lots of people talkin', few of them know:
Soul of a woman was created below..."

:o:(:rolleyes:

Originally posted by plmcmahon
Don't go spend a whole lot of money trying to catch her fancy.

Here Here!

SomebodySomeoneRTPcf
08-20-2003, 12:08 PM
I think Heat is turning gay....gay #2 not #1 (it depends on what dictonary you have :D)............AngelBoy....cousin sex story.......and .bolink
you just sound like a sex ed teacher at the end of your post.......If you love her go for it.......It wont last trust me........I'm only 15 but every single friend I have is older than me (17-25) so.....I know a lot of stories...just don't do what you think is best....and do what I think is best hehehe.....what is she into/whats her ponsonality...I'll give you some good ideas....

.bolink
08-20-2003, 12:10 PM
heh...I'm seventeen, and in that last part of my post im speaking from experience. Trust me, in general I've had to go through WAY more than any teenager should. But hey thats life. All I was trying to say was don't waste it on just anybody.

MantisMag
08-20-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by AngelBoy
Still doesnt beat my "girlfriend had sex with her cousin" story.

But yes, they are evil, mostly.

well i hate to break it to you buddy. but if you live in tennessee... hahaha. i'm sorry. lol. i'm sorry. i couldn't help it. BWAHAHAHAHA! i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. hehehehe

RPK
08-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Girls are very difficult (and because I am one I have the right to say that! :)) We like to say one thing and really mean another, tell you we want something but we really dont, assume you can read our minds when we are sad or mad and still expect you to fix things... yet at the same time we dont want you to be in control - we want to be in control, but you have to be in control of specific things... its really complicated...

RPK

bornl33t
08-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by RPK
its really complicated...

Man, I read that post and and was just like woaw...then you summed it up. Guess I'm too complicated to deal with that sorta stuff, I mean it's obvisouly a weakness on my part if other guys can handle it....

edweird
08-20-2003, 03:11 PM
well I had it explained to me like this once.

Girls require your time and money

Girls = Time x Money

as we all know Time is money

Time = Money
and Therefore, Girls = (Money X Money)

And money is the root of all evil

(Money X Money) = http://developer.apple.com/documentation/mac/Text/graphics/radical.gif Evil

Therefore

Girls = EVIL!

Benfica4ever
08-20-2003, 04:49 PM
Yea i was Kinda a class clown....along with like 2 other of my freinds....I am never taken seiously........:(