PDA

View Full Version : Shartley, emag grips?

FalconGuy016
08-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey Shartley, (or anyone with news)

Did you ever come out with those emag grips?
I searched dealer's forum and couldnt find.

Sorry if im a moron and you did or something

Thanks

cris8762
08-19-2003, 10:37 PM
sorry to do this to ya Falcon, but:

PM

IcantBelieveit
08-19-2003, 10:56 PM
i have no problem with Falcons post.

Strider
08-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Last I heard, he hasn't gotten to the production stage. With primetime starting up, he's taking more time with other projects first.

FalconGuy016
08-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Well, this is kind of for everyone
I heard last he was getting them out in July was it? I dont remember

shartley
08-20-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Strider
Last I heard, he hasn't gotten to the production stage. With primetime starting up, he's taking more time with other projects first.
This is correct. Since Primetime is offering replacement grips for Mags, I didn’t feel the need to rush into making my grips. And I am still trying to clear my shop shelves from backed up work. I am almost done! WooHoo!!!!

I had promised that July would see the new grips because there were no other choices for folks, but as was pointed out, the timeline has been extended because other replacement grips are now available. Plus, because of incorrect rumors and controversy I didn’t want, nor need, the extra hassle.

For those still interested, they ARE going to be made. I do appreciate the e-mail I have been receiving. And folks can look forward to other stuff coming down the line as well…..

Thanks for the continued interest….

dansim
08-20-2003, 06:33 AM
"I had promised that July would see the new grips because there were no other choices for folks, but as was pointed out, the timeline has been extended because other replacement grips are now available. Plus, because of incorrect rumors and controversy I didn’t want, nor need, the extra hassle. "

just keep telling yourself that maybe it will be true one day
:rolleyes:

ps. before you start squid, just stop

shartley
08-20-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by dansim
"I had promised that July would see the new grips because there were no other choices for folks, but as was pointed out, the timeline has been extended because other replacement grips are now available. Plus, because of incorrect rumors and controversy I didn’t want, nor need, the extra hassle. "

just keep telling yourself that maybe it will be true one day

I would appreciate it if you didn’t come to a thread asking ME a question and start problems… you may want to take your own advice (given to squid). I was honest in my answer, and truthful. But you do show an example of what I was talking about.

wyn1370
08-20-2003, 07:29 AM
don't worry sam, he'll make sure to edit his post then go cry to webby that he's being picked on
isn't that what you're supposed to do when hijacking the competition's thread

shartley
08-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
don't worry sam, he'll make sure to edit his post then go cry to webby that he's being picked on
isn't that what you're supposed to do when hijacking the competition's thread
You folks can do as many drive-by flamings as you want… and then run off to another forum and talk more crap as well as slap each other on the backs. I have done nothing to encourage this and have done my best to even help prevent it when I see others getting involved… and THAT is also warped into me somehow causing a problem.

Albinonewt
08-20-2003, 07:48 AM

hehe

That makes me laugh

SG Avenger
08-20-2003, 07:51 AM
I can't wait til I get over 1,000 posts so I can judge the quality of every new thread started.

FalconGuy016
08-20-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by SG Avenger
I can't wait til I get over 1,000 posts so I can judge the quality of every new thread started.

Ahahahaha, trust me, that doesnt work :)

Thanks for the info Shartley

shartley
08-20-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Thanks for the info Shartley
You're welcome.

dansim
08-20-2003, 08:51 AM
*black car slows and turns off lights*

pan to car interior
AOthug1:"theres that fool right there"
AOthug2:"are you sure?"
AOthug1:"yeah now get the insult book"
AOthug2:"HEY FOOL,YOUR MOMMA!"
AOthug1:"lets go"

*black car turns lights on and speeds off the block*

drive by flaming at its best;)

TheTramp
08-20-2003, 09:21 AM
*black car slows and turns off lights*

pan to car interior
AOthug1:"theres that fool right there"
AOthug2:"are you sure?"
AOthug1:"yeah now get the insult book"
AOthug2:"HEY FOOL,YOUR MOMMA!"
AOthug1:"lets go"

*black car turns lights on and speeds off the block*

drive by flaming at its best;)

Now that's funny! I can see it now..."Did someone in the car that just drove by yell "your (insert your brand of marker here) sucks!"?"

Dayspring
08-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Don't play martyr. It doesn't suit you.

Originally posted by shartley
I have done nothing to encourage this and have done my best to even help prevent it when I see others getting involved…

Riotz
08-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by shartley

You folks can do as many drive-by flamings as you want… and then run off to another forum and talk more crap as well as slap each other on the backs. I have done nothing to encourage this and have done my best to even help prevent it when I see others getting involved… and THAT is also warped into me somehow causing a problem.

Maybe if you joined that "other forum (http://www.teamblackcell.com/forum/)" to face the truth, instead of hiding behind people who will protect and cover things up for you *cough*webby*cough*. This would all be over.

shartley
08-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Riotz
Maybe if you joined that "other forum (http://www.teamblackcell.com/forum/)" to face the truth, instead of hiding behind people who will protect and cover things up for you *cough*webby*cough*. This would all be over.
You don’t want me to join your forums so you can “face the truth”, you want me to join so you can control the amount of bashing you do against me. You don’t want the truth, you want drama.

I have told MY side of the situation(s), and those who choose to not believe it but instead believe lies told by people not even directly involved in ANY of the situations being misrepresented will continue to do so.

Simply put, I am screwed either way… so why play your childish games? But you folks keep attacking me here and when AO staff do their jobs you call it a “cover up” or “protection”. Yet I find it odd that none of you can act alone, but need each other to draw strength from. But it is “I” who is the one in the wrong, right? It is I who can’t “fight my own battles”. It is “I” who is out looking for trouble.

You folks are tired and pathetic. I wish you would just get on with your lives and find better things to do. But I know that is asking too much…. You gain too much entertainment waiting for me to post and then all running in to attack me. Then you run back to your “safe zone” and give each other high fives. Maybe you are allowed to do this in the hopes that I will at some point go off on you all and break an AO rule and you can have me banned from here?

I do find it odd however that although it is clear that you folks are targeting and attacking me every chance you get that you are still here….. I wonder if anyone else was to form a group and do the same thing if THEY would be allowed to stay?

What a bunch of sad empty lives you must have if I am THAT important to you……….

Gunga
08-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Enough of the bickering...the question that the creator of the thread asked got answered. If you guys wanna argue or send each other Christmas cards...go right ahead. But not here.

Thread closed.

AGDJon
08-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Gunga
Enough of the bickering...the question that the creator of the thread asked got answered. If you guys wanna argue or send each other Christmas cards...go right ahead. But not here.

Thread closed.

AGREED