PDA

View Full Version : Ordering An AO Jersey

08-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok so if i order a jersey from the store and I want my nickname and stuff should I right in each box like this.

First: Will
Last: Reimer
Nickname: 845

Or should I clump it all together

also for what i put on my chest should i type automags.org or does that come with the jersey?

08-20-2003, 01:17 AM
ok thanks

Army
08-20-2003, 01:19 AM
"Automags Online" is already on the jersey front, and below the number on the back..

In the boxes on the order page, they ask what you want, and where. Anything you put in that particular box, will be printed onto that location.

I have "ARMY" across the back shoulders, above the large "01". In front, above my left breast, is my real name and rank. Down the right sleeve, below the number, is "MODERATOR". Down the left sleeve, below the number, is "CPPA JOHN 3:16"

The number choice was mine (Army O'one=Army of one!), but could have chosen for the sleeve position, anything I wanted, including any logo I wanted. If you want a logo, design, picture, whatever...mail to them, clear precise copies, or the actual thing you want printed. Many people use stickers to be copied, all the AGD affiliated teams have good copies of the AGD logo somewhere on their jersies. They will do almost any size logo, you just need to specify exactly want YOU want done.

If the order boxes don't cover what you want, simply write them with a full explanation of the details you want printed.

Jamie and her crew are top-notch people, and will only make what YOU want.

Be sure to post pics when you get it delivered!