PDA

View Full Version : September 13-14 Skirmish Grand Theft Auto

Albinonewt
08-20-2003, 12:05 PM
Is anyone going?

My buddies and I are planning to roll out for this one, should be fun.

Main Page (http://www.skirmish.com/scenario.html#grand)

Dayspring
08-20-2003, 12:14 PM
I might. This sounds like fun. I'll keep you posted.

Big'n slo
08-20-2003, 12:19 PM
SPECIAL CONTEST/AWARDS:
Best dressed ho wins a cash prize, and so will two runners-up!! Guys and Gals welcome to enter… be creative!! Plus, ZAP will be giving away over 80 prizes - jerseys, guns, etc!

Dam, if it wasn't Fire Convention weekend....

KingmanSpyderTL
09-02-2003, 05:48 PM
yea, I'm going with a couple of my friends, finally get to play with the new cocker :)

Albinonewt
09-02-2003, 06:38 PM
Well, i'll definitly be there, but the bulk of my playing buddies won't be around so I'll probably be reffing it. But I'll be there. Look for the guy in the yellow view force with the diablo ref jersey

SlipKnoT 2003
09-03-2003, 09:49 PM
I'm going with my brother

Got my new Halo TSA today, my stupid Ricochet busted. (I caught a pack of kids from behind and we were playing headshots only, and after i got a few of them out i started running away and i tripped and the ricochet, my gun, and a tree branch rammed straight into me) Did anyone go to D-Day at Skirmish??

PRPB
09-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Hopefully I'll be there. I plan on going down there tomorrow to register.

KingmanSpyderTL
09-05-2003, 06:50 PM
anybody know hwow many people are going?

Meph
09-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Best dressed ho wins a prize. Gee, how am I surprised to see that coming from Skirmish? Or should I say... NOT surprised!

If you guys want, I can actually right now make predictions of almost every problem you are going to encounter at this event. Skrimish is not exactly a place I personally suggest people going to. Then again, I made a promise that I'll never play any of their events ever again so I'm a bit biased. Just I've seen way too many problems that I know will never be fixed.

Looks like a good story, though. Would be better if they also made it a lowrider car-show and paintball event, to get all the hydrolic jumpers and ricers out there as well. Be quite fitting.

Albinonewt
09-05-2003, 10:26 PM
The field has more then its fair share of problems, BUT, their scenarios are top notch, and a lot of fun

Missed D-Day for a wedding
Going to Miss castle siege for wedding

Can't my friends learn to respect my paintball dates when they plan weddings?

aaron_mag
09-06-2003, 05:49 PM
Meph-

Just out of curiosity what sort of problems? I'm from the west coast and I have only played there once. The physical attributes of that field were just amazing! Prices, however, were not too progressive. Also they seemed to treat non rental players walk ons as more of a nuisance. They were more into large groups of occasional players.

Still a scenario at that place would be pretty awesome...

Albinonewt
09-08-2003, 12:01 PM
Looks like this game might be canceled due to low pre-registration.

KingmanSpyderTL
09-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Game is officially CANCELED, called them up today, and said it's cancelled due to Low Pre-registration.