PDA

View Full Version : PT spacers

Spleen
08-20-2003, 01:54 PM
hi, im new here. Well, my first question is: I just got a ule body, so i threw it on and when i gassed it up the bolt would stick and the trigger would be as if the marker wasnt gassed up. So I got a PT spacer kit. The spacer that was in the mag was .220, so i threw in a .225. Now the real problem is, when i put the .225 in, the mag would leak down the barrel (the first time) then the second time i gassed it up it would leak out the asa hole. Then I oiled the o-oil-o and the asa, and tried again. Now it always leaks out of the asa hole. Help please :)

virus
08-20-2003, 02:43 PM
leakin out the asa is the sign of a bad oring on your tank... and i'm assuming you are using a screw in tank of some sort

Spleen
08-20-2003, 11:16 PM
the tank oring is good :\
<edit> bah its warped a bit and there is a small seam i didnt see.. ill change it and try tomorro. But the question still remains: I had bolt stick with the .220 so i went to the .225 and it leaks down the barrel.. now what <edit>

Spleen
08-22-2003, 12:49 AM
up!

kapaintballman
08-23-2003, 09:26 PM
wen you changed spacers, the power tube o-ring may have fallen out, take the tip off the power tube, and take the spacer out, and there should be an o-ring right there, if its not there, try checking the inside of the bolt, like on the little shaft thats in there. if its there, use a toothpick 2 pull it out, and put it back behing the spacer and oil it really well. thats wat happened 2 mine, now it works great