PDA

View Full Version : 'ma new baby :)

LongDuckDong
08-20-2003, 04:47 PM
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/angelspeed.jpg

Ah... finally got it yesterday. Shoots like a dream to! I'm gonna play my first game with it this Sunday.

But of course it's only a backup to my ULE E-mag ;)

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/ulemag.jpg

Ov3rmind
08-20-2003, 04:51 PM
You have an excellent taste in guns, color, and the upgrades to put on them.

FalconGuy016
08-20-2003, 04:53 PM
I love your ULE emag, always have :)

Benfica4ever
08-20-2003, 05:06 PM
I wish i could have an angel speed as a bakcup.....

well..i wish i could have any gun....as my....backup....

Fatjon
08-20-2003, 05:32 PM
i wish i could have your paycheck. ;)

*ArKfEaR*
08-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by LongDuckDong

But of course it's only a backup to my ULE E-mag ;)

You keep telling yourself that... we all know the truth. ;)

Very clean... love it.

Mighty Mike
08-20-2003, 06:03 PM
Your Emag looks like Frank the Spank's Emag.

*ArKfEaR*
08-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Mighty Mike
Your Emag looks like Frank the Spank's Emag.

What mags dont look similar... :rolleyes:

terrorizer666
08-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Bah, Speeds are cheaterguns... ;)

Have fun with it.

Mighty Mike
08-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*

What mags dont look similar... :rolleyes:

What i meant to say is that the picture of the Emag belongs to Frank the spank.

magman007
08-20-2003, 07:27 PM
i believe frank sold that gun, and thats why they look so similar

LongDuckDong
08-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Nope, Frank didn't sell that gun :)

Curly
08-20-2003, 07:47 PM
I guess frank didnt get ip banned. ;)

LongDuckDong
08-20-2003, 10:32 PM
DOH!

;)

snoogans
08-20-2003, 11:35 PM
damn that thing is dead sexy, just add a little touch of vitamin AGD to the speed(warp, ao tank cover, ao barrel sock) rogue style :D

SIGSays
08-20-2003, 11:43 PM
i agree with the colors

LongDuckDong
08-21-2003, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, gotta be in black :)

SkeL
08-21-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by terrorizer666
Bah, Speeds are cheaterguns... ;)

Have fun with it.
Must be missing something, where'd you come up with this conclusion? I pray to god you aren't a timmy owner....;)

First thing you can do with it: CHARGE IT! Then charge it again after a day of use or let it sit overnight. After that you will be fine. Great guns, I own one myself. If you need help, come on over to angel-owners.com!! Good luck and sweet gun.

LongDuckDong
08-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Thanks man :)

Yeah I charged it for 4 whole hours, then I un-plugged it and plugged it back in and it charged for another 20 minutes until it just wouldn't charge anymore. I have been shootin around in my backyard for the past few days, I'll do the double charge again before I play this Sunday with it.

I already chopped 1 ball, but thats because I turned it on and started ripping. I forgot you need to slow fire like 5 shots to let sensi calibrate. After that I have emptied two hoppers in seconds with no chops. I think I put it on Sensi 1 or 3.. it was the 2nd to the fastest sensi setting (Sensi 2)

My Halo works great with it so far, it has the new TE software.

I just need to learn how to walk the trigger... no luck yet, I am faster with two fingers on the nub of the trigger and just twitching it really fast. But still it's friggen FAST.

My impression of it out of the box?

http://www.sammydavisjunior.com/Sammy'6.jpg

"...the Candy man can 'cause he mixes it with love & makes the world taste good."

:)

xmetal2001
08-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Your emag looks just like my friend's is going to when I make him buy a ULE body.

the123
08-21-2003, 06:17 PM
It looks like you use the same airsystem for both guns, might I suggest a Datapimp Flatline Drop set. It would make the perfect compliment. Check the dealer forum.

LongDuckDong
08-21-2003, 06:27 PM
I'd like to... but Data's drops are too long. I really like the Dye mini on my Speed and I'm thinking of getting the same for my E-mag as well. I like a little drop or even a CP rail. I throw paint from the back so I like my guns like tanks, lol

I wish UPS would get here... I should be getting my classic valve spring pack for my flatline so I can run it at 400psi.

terrorizer666
08-22-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by SkeL

Must be missing something, where'd you come up with this conclusion? I pray to god you aren't a timmy owner....;)

Former Timmy owner, but to my defense I gotta say : SOB Board and no WAS *cough*cheat*cough* :)
I know the Speeds, and I can tell you, thereīs something that makes peopleīs life VERY easy while gaining a high RoF. Thru the kick the gun is getting while shooting normally (5-7 bps) it getīs that much triggerbounce, that it automatically shoots a bit faster than youre pulling the trigger. Take a look on that, my teammates that play these things said I would be paranoid, but now they agreed.

LongDuckDong
08-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Holy god....

I finally read the manual, I had sensi off so the max ROF was like 11, so I turned it on and set it to Sensi 2, got my classic air valve spring pack from AGD so I put my flatline tank a little above 400psi.

I went outside and setup my target.... oh man, I have never shot anything that fast!! I had bursts that sounded like 20 machine guns going off, lol. I emptied two packed full Halo's as fast as I could shoot walking the trigger. Not one break at all.

Oh yeah... I will be ready for this weekend. Feel my wrath! lol

SkeL
08-23-2003, 03:49 AM
Nice isn't it? You using it over the emag? I love my speed!!

LongDuckDong
08-23-2003, 06:40 PM
This Sunday i'll be using it over my mag, wanna break it in :)

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/vodka.jpg

08-23-2003, 11:13 PM
Nice Speed dont listen to these fools who call the guns cheater guns are just jealous.

devingoode
08-24-2003, 01:03 AM
do you have 2 flatlines or just 1?

Kaw17BeeF
08-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Hey nice guns, the blacks does make it look nice. Angels are the way to go thats for sure.

I'm all about angels...going for the A4 in a few weeks.
looks awesome!

D

my babies!

LongDuckDong
08-24-2003, 03:21 AM
Just one flatline and two spring packs for low pressure and high pressure :)

Damn Kaw, you have a serious Angel fetish, lol. Speed, IR3 and a LED... no wonder yer gettin an A4, complete the collection, lol

I was gonna wait for the A4... but decided not to get it. I don't like the trigger setup on the A4.. those turning knobs... yick.. I got shot in the grip of my e-mag and it took me two days to carefully take apart everything and clean ALL the paint out with q-tips and alcohol.. if I got shot on the side of that.. It'd drive me nuts, lol.

I like how simple and sleek the Speed is... turn it on and rock and roll. TheAngelGuy said you will be able to get clamping feednecks and soft bolt upgrades for the speed in a few months. So really the A4 has over the speed is that nice LCD and external trigger adjustments.

I'll see how it preforms on the field in about 8 more hours :)

LongDuckDong
08-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Oh... my... god!

I left early because I ran out of paint and ran out of paint my last game, lol. I only played 3 games and went through a case and a half, LOL

This speed is true to it's name. I was faster than the intimidators on the field, everyone kept wanting to shoot my Speed because they could hear me ripping on the field. I have never been able to walk my E-Mags trigger, this Speed out of the box I could walk it without even thinking. One game I threw 900 rounds, lol

So my review... FAST. Oh and not one chop and not one barrel break. I had the dwell at factory 11ms and SENSI 2. Worked with my Halo and high rise PERFECTLY.

Kaw17BeeF
08-24-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey thanks, yea i play with my mamba more then my speed and led. although my speed is hella fast. I just need a flat trigger for my mamba ir3.

Gald to hear you like ur speed, seems the same way i felt after i shot mine for the first time. they sure do rip! I use an egg2 on mine. I think i should get the Y-board egg though becuase when my friends and I get into a groove, the egg lags.

Dude i agree it does look a little odd with the A4 and its gauge on the reg like that. I'm so getting one still!

laters

beef

i like tictacs
08-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Kaw17BeeF
Hey nice guns, the blacks does make it look nice. Angels are the way to go thats for sure.

I'm all about angels...going for the A4 in a few weeks.
looks awesome!

D

my babies!

just need an lcd

f3rr3+
08-24-2003, 10:07 PM
god damn i wish i were rich!