PDA

View Full Version : wud a ULT work on a y-grip, and wud it be worth it?

H4V0C Z3|20
08-20-2003, 06:00 PM
title says all^^

AcemanPB
08-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Yes the grip frame for you mag has nothing to do with the Ultra Light Trigger. Every mechanical frame will work with the Ultra Light Trigger. Although, the ULT might not work with your valve. The ULT will only work with valves that have two o-rings in the on/off. These vavles inculde ALL classic vavles, ALL X-valves, and SOME ReTro valves. So before you buy a ULT I'd check your valve.

(All of this info could have been found by doing a simple search ;) )

personman
08-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I have a ULT on my Y-Grip, it works awesome and just as advertised but right now I think I could shoot faster with regular on/off, but im sure that will change with tiem.

H4V0C Z3|20
08-20-2003, 06:39 PM
ok thanx for the info, i wuz goin to buy a Xvalve to tho =)

dinger
08-21-2003, 12:44 PM
well if the ULT works in the y-frame, would it work in the Z-grip for a bko/bushy? or am i being retarded and overlooking the fact that mags valves and bko/bushys aren't built the same...?
www.earthstores.com/zenitrammfg/images/item-bushyzgrip.jpg
icd z-grip :D

Surreal
08-21-2003, 01:43 PM
dinger, you're way off buddy. the ULTrigger isn't actually a trigger at all. it's a on/off modification to the automag valve. you use the stock trigger or whatever trigger is on your gun. the bushy trigger pull IS WAY lighter than the ULT mag trigger anyway.

and, here is your picture:
http://www.earthstores.com/zenitrammfg/images/item-bushyzgrip.jpg

dinger
08-21-2003, 07:00 PM
i knew it wasn't a trigger, but i knew that it was some sort of mod to the trigger. and i knew that it had something to do with solenoids and valves.

i dont know why my pic didn't show up... ;o

and if the trigger pull is already lighter than a ult, screw the ult! :D

personman
08-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by dinger
and i knew that it had something to do with solenoids and valves.
What? Automags dont have solenoids.

H4V0C Z3|20
08-21-2003, 07:52 PM
duz a y-grip fit on the old skool RT, and if not is there anyway to adjust it to fit?

dinger
08-21-2003, 08:03 PM
solenoid shmolenoid. i dont know poop about mags :o

i should just shut up because im going to get someone confused...

No0bin'! :cool: :cool: