PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! (tank question)

BlackLabel767
08-20-2003, 06:42 PM
ive got a CenterFlag 201 series tank and today i got it filled. well somehow the guy got the tank to turn off by pushing the on/off pin really far into the on position. now once my tank is on its near to impossible to get it to turn off. when i push the pin into the off position the tank leaks. the only way to get it to turn off completely is to push the pin somewhere in between the on/off position which is a pain to do because there is still air flowing through the reg. is there anyway to fix this without buying a whole new reg??

snoogans
08-20-2003, 10:58 PM
probably not and if there is a solution, its probably going to cost the same amount as a new reg:(

Derman2k
08-20-2003, 11:14 PM
If I understand right...it sounds like the guy filling broke it. Maybe you should take it up with the store/field?

Mossman
08-21-2003, 12:29 AM
when you push the pin to the off position it's normal for it to leak a LOT for like a second, it's venting all the air in the line. If it leaks for more than like 1/2 a second I'm guessing ita an o-ring in the on/off. Just cal up and send it to centeflag if that's the case
-sam