PDA

View Full Version : E-mag rail

Kellen_p8nt
08-20-2003, 11:46 PM
OK I need a favor. I need to see some top down comparisons of the E-mag and regular mag rails.

Why you ask?

Kellen has just goten the idiotic idea to create an 800 dollar pump gun from an emag...

I doubt it will work with out heavy modification but since I dont have the emag rail and frame I cant asses what needs to be done so I need AOs help witht that.

Also could anyone show me what exactly has to be done to make the pump kit work on a regular mag.

the plan:
1.Do some wiring work and place the emags battery into the pump handle.
2. e-mag frame and electronics
3. x-valve
4. maybe a warp.

And hey I dont want this to be a flame session ok. This is purely me being inquisitive and outrageous.

any help is appreciated.

Kellen_p8nt
08-21-2003, 09:46 AM
up

Strider
08-21-2003, 10:13 AM
Hehe, I had planned on trying to make my Emag rail pump compatible. But then I got my ULE rail... No real way to do it now.

I'd love to see it.

FreakBaller12
08-21-2003, 11:57 AM
uhh look under rogue factor's rail milling @ the dealer's section, there you can find pics of the ule rail and milled out one(iddenticial)
but it's what your looking for

Kellen_p8nt
08-21-2003, 12:17 PM
thanks for the tip about rogues pictures. I still need to know what has to be done to the body and rail to make them pump compatable.

A to the G-Dizzle
08-21-2003, 01:35 PM
It would be alot of work... will the benefits of having the gun pump before you shoot it really pay off in the end?