PDA

View Full Version : Crazy idea...just might work?

mr_mich
08-21-2003, 04:35 PM
Ok, I hate to make myself sound incredibly stupid, because I have little to no experience with heavier modifications on guns, but this was just an idea that I thought could work in theory on a mag.

Ok, I know a lot of people that aren't a big fan of how a mag is just a tube, they like for their gun to have a little more character.

What if someone was to make a modified aluminum body that resembled another body (cocker, angel, etc), using the top tube to hold the original components of the mag's tube. The bottom half of the gun would just be empty space, and everything from the trigger frame would have to be extended up.

This would make the gun significantly larger, and heavier, but that's the idea. That way people would have some millable, annoable space, and the gun would still be a mag.

I'm sorry if this idea is incredibly stupid/illogical/impossible/farfetched, I just thought it might be able to work.

AutomagBoy
08-21-2003, 11:00 PM
Use the extra tube for storage. You can bring your tooth paste on the field with you.

Brak
08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
since there is no air pressure on the actual body of the valve, unlike other guns, its entirely possible, but would take some fancy milling and junk. i just dont see the purpose